Hopeless

notready123

Reaction score
Is how I feel.

Got months of watching SIL go through her pregnancy. My other three pregnancies this year were when my sister was pregnant. Maybe I've never been pregnant and it's just sympathy phantom ones lol.

Bought OPKs for the first time ever so when I stop bleeding from this one I can see when I am ovulating more accurately.

Then again, what's the point? :(

Sorry to hear you're feeling like this :cry: I hope it gets better for you I know how hard it is but don't give up hope as that's all we have! :hugs:

I know how you feel! My good friend gave birth just a few days ago, and two coworkers at work gave birth within the past 2 months. Some girls from my nursing program I was in (we got pretty close) are currently pregnant! I got pregnant and lost it. It makes me wonder why it happened to me when so many people don't have problems!

It is hard. But I tell myself that it will make the end reward that much more special. :hugs: Keep your head up and your hopes high! <3

Big Hugs to you. I know that feeling, I've been there too. After multiple losses including a molar pregnancy I thought we would never have children. We just kept trying and it finally happened.........and it will for you too. You will have your baby just don't give up!!

Big hug to you!! My best friend had her baby when I was going through my second loss. I remember shopping for a baby gift and wanting to cry and run as far away from the baby department in the store as possible. I find myself feeling very hopeless a lot. I've only learned from my experience that nobody understands it unless you have been through it. There needs to be more support for what we are are going through. Just know that you are not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->