Hopes dashed

Allie soon2b4

Mam to 3 boys & pregnant
Reaction score
For silly reasons I'd hoped my baby would be good to me and arrive in August and not sometime in September- well I didn't get my wish it seems.
My three sons have birthdays in Sept, Oct and Dec, my niece falls in Nov.
It's 00.05 in Sweden September 1st and no sign off baby as yet. So it obviously wasn't to be.

The silly things we do to occupy the time ehhh!

LOL, I'm hoping my baby girl come in December and not early in november, heehee. Mainly because I love december and my brother birthday is that month too WOOT.

(hugs)

I just hope my LO decides to come on time or pretty close to it!

They come when they wanna I think, sorry you are a mite disappointed :(

I kinda hope my baba gives me some time once her big sisters return to school whereas my ma would like her to pop along before 23rd as though this Virgo coincidence will make her tidy up hehe, not with my genetics, sorry mum!!!

Hope you have a nice chilled waiting time and don't forget to let us know on the Sept-embryo thread when your stork arrives!!!

xx

That's a shame :-/ i'm hoping mine will come early too -preferably late oct/early nov instead of mid/late nov - i think i will be having lots of sex and doing lots of walking come late oct to encourage her to come out! Lol

i hoped my LO would come in aug as i was due on the 25th but noting :shrug:

now im 7 days over, got a sweep booked for thisafternooon tho.

hes obviosly to warm in there lol :baby:

i hoped my LO would come in aug as i was due on the 25th but noting :shrug:

now im 7 days over, got a sweep booked for thisafternooon tho.

hes obviosly to warm in there lol :baby:

Best of luck, my 3rd little man was 8 days over and the feelings of will this EVER be over disappear sooooooo fast, will be thinking of you :hugs:

Im just glad they only let you go over by 12 days now!

My OH was due xmas day and was'nt born until the 25th of january,Imagine being pregnant for 44 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->