Hoping for a BFP in September

amgraf86

Reaction score
Well the evil witch showed her head this morning I had a feeling it was going to happen. My DH and I are determined this will be our month, I am so hoping for my BFP in September!!!!

Aww hun, sorry the witch got you. Hope you get your bfp in september! My witch just left so i too am hoping for a bfp in september :) xx

Aww hun, sorry the witch got you. Hope you get your bfp in september! My witch just left so i too am hoping for a bfp in september :) xx

I will be hoping you get your BFP too!!

Ah me too - the AF showed her ugly face this morning - bad cramps as well!
My fingers are crossed for us all for September.

Im due to ovulate 20th - 22nd September.

Ive just bought a thermometer to check my temps.

Are you doing anything extra this month??

Ah me too - the AF showed her ugly face this morning - bad cramps as well!
My fingers are crossed for us all for September.

Im due to ovulate 20th - 22nd September.

Ive just bought a thermometer to check my temps.

Are you doing anything extra this month??
Actually yes I am going to try to relax more this month. I feel like all the other months I was just so obsessive and I am determined to not be this month also I am using my moms sugguestion I am doing the legs in the air trick this month. she swears by it she said that is how she finally got pregnant with my brother she wasn't supposed to be able to have more children after me so she swears by the leg thing.

I'm due Af any time, trying from after, due a positive at the beginning of sept too :) good luck all xx

I got AF this morning as well. This will be my third month TTC and hoping 3rd time will be a charm. YAY for BFP's in September!!

AF came on Monday. Keeping fingers crossed for a BFP in September!! The only thing I am doing this cycle is taking my temps.

AF got me on Wednesday so I too am hoping for a September BFP! Good kick and baby dust to all of you xx

Hi everyone! I am hoping September is the month for us too! I feel good about it and hopefully that feeling will hold to be true :)

Wish everyone a POSITIVE month as well :)

Hi! Witch got me Wednesday so CD3 for me, 2nd month ttc #2, I hope September is our month and good luck to everyone :dust:

We are hoping for September!!! I actually had to take a month off so I could get the Chicken pox vaccine (yeah, had it as a kid and still wasn't immune). So AF showed up last Friday. Great timing cause it was 2days after got the go ahead from my GP after the vaccine. Been TTC for over 2yrs, but this is our 2nd round with Clomid and 1st round with Trigger and monitoring follies. Gotta wait 4 more days to see if I have a mature follie and can do trigger shot. First time in a Looooooooong time, I'm actually feeling hopeful this month! Baby Dust to you all ladies

Everyone I just know this is our month! I am just so excited for September I have a great feeling. I am currently 6 DPO & I just can't wait to test :)

Think positive. I was the same last month. I was convinced I would get a bfp then witch face appeared 2 days late. My bfp is due next thur so praying it happens this month. Babydust to you x

Good luck everyone!!! I hope this is our month. I would just love to get a bfp in September!!! Sending lots of sticky baby dust to everyone :dust:

I want BFP SEPTEMBER!! SEPT 16TH IS MY BDAY! COMON BFP!!

Hoping for a bfp as well. Not trying/preventing for almost 7 years and nada. This is our 2nd month trying now and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works.

i'm hoping this month is for us too. OH is home for ideal dates

Hello ladies! The witch got me yesterday morning!! Will keep my fingers crossed for us to receive our BFP's soon! I caught a little cold which I am angry about. My nose is stuffy and runny at the same time! I don't think this medicine is working for me. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->