Hoping for a December baby

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by MrsGood2be, Apr 3, 2011.

1. MrsGood2be

MrsGood2be Well-Known Member

Ok so I'm 23 and my OH is 22 and today I am happy to announce me and my love have officially commenced baby making! We've been trying to get pregnant for over a year now hard core trying for the past 10 months but at last no luck =( so I've been doing some research online recently and I think I mght have LPD (luteal phase defect) I have a longer luteal phase then average (average is 14 days my average is about 20 days) which is why I don't ovulate when I think I do so me and my OH having been having sex about a week after when we really should have been... we have decided we are going to be :sex: everyday to every other day for the next 2-3 weeks starting now! I've also gotten my OH taking Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, and B-12 to help boost sperm count and mortiliy and I've been taking Prenatal Vitamins, B-6, and Evening Primrose oil to help with CM and fertility (TMI I'm sure but hey). So fingers crossed this month could be our month =) not to mention my estimated due date is December 27th which just so happens to be my birthday =)

BABY DUST TO EVERYONE =)
    :dust:

2. Lisa92881

Lisa92881 Well-Known Member

I was just playing with the due date calculator and if I ovulate on Tuesday my EDD would be 12/27 too!

3. MrsGood2be

Yay! I'm just really excited this month and I had no way to express it so I decided to post it here to get it out of my system lol!

4. gueyilla1985

gueyilla1985 Well-Known Member

5. Lisa92881

Lisa92881 Well-Known Member

Did you already OV??

6. MrsGood2be

No not yet but I will in the next few days.

7. gueyilla1985

gueyilla1985 Well-Known Member

i hate not ov oh well i guess i have to wait till the 13 for my appt