Hoping for a December baby

MrsGood2be

Reaction score
Ok so I'm 23 and my OH is 22 and today I am happy to announce me and my love have officially commenced baby making! We've been trying to get pregnant for over a year now hard core trying for the past 10 months but at last no luck =( so I've been doing some research online recently and I think I mght have LPD (luteal phase defect) I have a longer luteal phase then average (average is 14 days my average is about 20 days) which is why I don't ovulate when I think I do so me and my OH having been having sex about a week after when we really should have been... we have decided we are going to be :sex: everyday to every other day for the next 2-3 weeks starting now! I've also gotten my OH taking Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, and B-12 to help boost sperm count and mortiliy and I've been taking Prenatal Vitamins, B-6, and Evening Primrose oil to help with CM and fertility (TMI I'm sure but hey). So fingers crossed this month could be our month =) not to mention my estimated due date is December 27th which just so happens to be my birthday =)

BABY DUST TO EVERYONE =)
:dust:

I was just playing with the due date calculator and if I ovulate on Tuesday my EDD would be 12/27 too!

Yay! I'm just really excited this month and I had no way to express it so I decided to post it here to get it out of my system lol!

i hate not ov oh well i guess i have to wait till the 13 for my appt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"