Hoping for a father's day bfp this month (uk) Anyone else testing on Fathers day?

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, anyone planning on testing on Father's day and praying for a lovely surprise for your oh?

I'm currently cd15 and expecting to O today, had my peak fertility on my clearblue test yesterday. I normally start testing ridiculously early at 6dpo but this month I'm going to try and hold out until that Sunday. AF is due the next day so should see my bfp if it's our month.

Lots of luck and :dust: to anyone else testing same day

I'm not testing Father's Day. I am testing around the 16th. I have long cycles and I'm around 9dpo. I haven't really been keeping track and I'm not expecting a BFP this month. Good luck to you too

I had my positive opk today so if ovulation happens tomorrow i should be 11dpo on fathers day so i may test i always test early and i promised myself i wouldnt but i always do!

I'll be testing about a day or two before Father's Day. Hoping for our BFP

Me too, according to clear blue I was at peak fertility Tuesday and Wednesday and temp seemed to show ovulation Thursday

28 day cycle, so I'll probably test the day before on the Saturday..fingers crossed :)

Good luck ladies, lots of :dust: to you all.

I won't get to test for Father's day not because my body has decided it doesn't want to ovulate yet! Even after several positive opks and 2 separate peak fertility on my clearblue. Hoping I'm not too far behind you all though

My test date is actually meant to be the 21st Father's Day, but I have started already :lol:
If I see a line I will keep it to myself and share the news on Sunday :happydance:

I will probably start testing Fri/sat this week so fx for us all, hope ov is just around the corner taz xxx

Yes- with you on a Sun morning test. FX and baby dust :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"