hoping for a girl after 3 boys

I'm a 'want to believe' kind of person. We don't attend church regularly but I like to think there is something higher out there.
After how upset I was at the idea of another boy, and the times I cried, I am SO in love with my baby boy that I know whatever happens I'll be fine. But I guess while there is the option of trying again, there's that tiny bit of hope.

The last couple of weeks have certainly dragged but I can say scan is on Wednesday :)
The last couple of weeks I have got it into my head baby is a boy I just have a feeling....everyone else thinks girl.
I've also realised that you get what u are given so be grateful. Aslong as baby is healthy that is all that matters. So now boy or girl I don't mind and can't wait to find out so I can go shopping!

Great attitude hun, I'm loving having 4 boys now, so as much as I hope you get your girl, I know in the end you will love your baby whoever they are.

Thanks Hun feeling really positive now so know that if baby is a boy I won't take it hard. Bet four boys is fun x

It really is, it just feels natural and right, like I know where I am with boys lol I was the same as you, managed to convince myself I'd have a boy by the gender scan, I was fine straight after, I can't say it was an easy journey. There were days or weeks when I felt down about not getting a girl. But as I say now I wouldn't change him, he's who I was meant to have.

Good luck, I hope u get the news you want x

Good luck for tomorrow please let us know! Hope you hear pink! xx

Wooooo it really does feel like Christmas I can't sleep I'm so excited to hear if boy or girl tomorrow. Good job scan is in morning. Will update as soon as we are back x

Today's the day!!! :)) school run to do then it's time...hubby thinks pink I think blue wonder who will be right xx

Can't believe I get to write this...it's a GIRL!!
Had her legs crossed to begin with stubborn little one.

Yaaaayyyyyy!!! BIG congratulations!!. So happy for you xx

Just caught up congratulations hun that is truly amazing news! Am so pleased for you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"