Hoping for a special Valentine this year

croydongirl

Reaction score
I am waiting for ovulation, it should be happening in the next few days so hubby and I have been dtd and will continue until I know ovulation has happened. Unless something weird happens with my egg this month we will be testing Valentines weekend.
We had 4 miscarriages last year and are praying hard that the next bfp is our sticky bean. What a special valentines that would be. Anyone else going to be testing around then?

hiya hun im not ttc again yet , but i got my bfp on valentines 2009 ! after 3miscarrages , i hope u get your bfp hun , good luck xx

Me too croydongirl! I'm really hoping for a very special Valentine's Day. AF will be due on 15th actually, hopefully she'll keep her ugly face away.

I will be testing around the 11th...... I am super excited..

If I am honest I will probably be testing on the 11th too - I will only probably be 10 or 11dpo but I have tested + on 10dpo before so now I try and hold out until then but after 10dpo it fair game to start peeing on sticks!

Thanks for your encouragement x

AF is due on the 16th for me (give or take....my cycles are a bit irregular while breastfeeding my son) so I'm going to purposely wait until Valentine's Day to test too! That would be such an amazing gift to receive a BFP. :D I'm just worried it'll be negative and then I'll be super disappointed. :p

i will be due af the 14th so will be testing then too :dust:

my AF is due on 12th..and i really hope that :witch: doesnt show up!!

I will be testing on V day aswell and i want to gift a :bfp: to my DH!!

go :spermy: go!!

my af is due on th 3rd but if im preg i wont be telling hubby till valentines day all you ladies will know before he does

im testing on the 12th and if its a BFP id be taking a test on the 14th and wrapping it up for him with the baby booties i got with 50%mummy on 1 and 50% daddy on other i pray and hope it is good luck everyone

Good Luck everyone. I'm due AF on the 15th but will test on Valentines Day. Think i'm ovulating at the moment (not charting) but have CM so i told the OH not to work too hard today.

I knew there was a thread on Valentines testers - took me ages to find it!!

How is everyone??

I have become a valentines tester. I thought I had ov'd early but seems to have been around the 1st feb!!

And Katlin......I remember you got your BFP early feb, you said you wouldnt tell hubby til Valentines - have you managed to keep it a secret???

:flower:

You ladies have some creative ways to tell your oh's. So sweet.
Katlin, could you wait to share the news or are you celebrating with your love already?

I CAN test on the 10th, but am waiting for V-day! If I get a BFP, I would LOVE it to be on Vday!

Hi I ovulated last weekend so I will be testing on 13th feb, good luck everyone! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"