Hoping for a sticky bean this Halloween!

Yes I start the suppositories on Friday as well. Unless I didn't ovulate again. We shall see. I had a horrible nights rest. My abdominal and lower back pain literally woke me up out of my sleep! I'm hoping this is normal. Maybe it's from the IUI, or bedding right after the IUI? Or maybe it was my body ovulating? I don't know but boy am I tired at work today :p

I've been cramping today too. And twinges in my ovaries. I think my eggs are trying to escape! So I think it's normal , some people experience feeling ovulation so I think that's what it is for you :) and I think it's normal !

I took an OPK today...just to see if the shot made its way into my system, and it was positive...I know its technically a false positive because of the shot, but i was really excited to see one positive since I've never had one positive before.

Ugh. I have a feeling we are out. Yesterday was O day and we didn't have sex. I'm really gutted at that thought. DH just couldn't perform under the pressure. There was nothing I could do to change it. He made it so hard on himself like he put all this pressure on himself and then once he got upset it was over. We only had sex on Saturday Monday and Tuesday.... And hopefully tonight but we missed O day entirely.

Ugh. I have a feeling we are out. Yesterday was O day and we didn't have sex. I'm really gutted at that thought. DH just couldn't perform under the pressure. There was nothing I could do to change it. He made it so hard on himself like he put all this pressure on himself and then once he got upset it was over. We only had sex on Saturday Monday and Tuesday.... And hopefully tonight but we missed O day entirely.

So you ovulated Wednesday? Dude, your Monday and Tuesday sessions are perfect!! It's better to have them up there already when you O. DONT count yourself out. Most pregnancies occur from sex 1-3 days before O!

I agree with MrsAmk...I think you are just fine! Sperm can live up to 5 days, so bedding monday and tuesday is more than perfect! I really don't think you need to worry!

I'm sort of in the same situation. I had my IUI Monday, but I woke up at 4 in the morning with serious aches in my back and lower abdomen. I think Tuesday was my O day and when I asked hubby to bed, he freaked out how he was too tired and stressed from all this pressure. So we didn't do it. But Hopefully the two times we bedded on Monday were enough.

This is our first injectable cycle and the other times we had sex every other day and I think that was better for DHs mental capacity. He watched me be miserable for three weeks during stims so he built up all this pressure on himself and when he couldn't perform he freaked out which made it worse.... If he had just relaxed we could have attempted again in a couple hours but he got really upset, which is understandable. He said if we don't get pregnant it's all his fault and yadda yadda. I was like woah babe calm down, we only have a 25 percent chance of conception this cycle and so there's a 75 percent chance we would have to do another one anyway. I love him, I wish he hadn't gotten so upset. I told him to try to think of it as just sex like any other time, and I tried to tell him this cycle is one for mistakes anyway because it's our first injectable cycle and we should just be happy that I ovulated.

Thank you ladies for being there for me. Sometimes I honestly don't know what I would do without these boards! I'm trying to stay positive this cycle.

How are you guys?

awe that's what we are here for! These boards really are the best support system for what we are all going through. Oddly, it's easier and more comforting to talk with strangers than to confide with close family. So strange right?

I'm doing alright, I've been trying to not over think things this cycle. I called the doctors office and I go in Saturday morning at 7am for bloodwork. I just pray I ovulated this time and i'm so curious to see what my progesterone level is. I'm anxious to start the progesterone suppositories and wonder how they are going to make me feel. I've heard nightmares about them bringing on tiredness and nausea. But I'd pretty much do anything for a bfp and successful pregnancy.

awe that's what we are here for! These boards really are the best support system for what we are all going through. Oddly, it's easier and more comforting to talk with strangers than to confide with close family. So strange right?

I'm doing alright, I've been trying to not over think things this cycle. I called the doctors office and I go in Saturday morning at 7am for bloodwork. I just pray I ovulated this time and i'm so curious to see what my progesterone level is. I'm anxious to start the progesterone suppositories and wonder how they are going to make me feel. I've heard nightmares about them bringing on tiredness and nausea. But I'd pretty much do anything for a bfp and successful pregnancy.

It is comforting I think because everyone on here pretty much knows what we are talking about/have been through. I don't know anyone in real life that knows even what I'm talking about...I am actually so surprised how many people don't know how trying to conceive even works!

I think you did ovulate, especially since you were in so much pain. I was in TONS of back pain/ovary pain yesterday....and it's gone today, so I am assuming I ovulated. I'm interested to see how the suppositories work and everything too, I've heard that "symptom spotting" can be even more unreliable than it is already when you take them because it mimics pregnancy symptoms. Are you going to test out the trigger or anything? Or wait until your blood draw? I am going to attempt to wait until my blood draw....but I've really been unsuccessful at that every other cycle lol.

I Just had another beta because I am worried things might not be progressing. I have NO symptoms at all. Nadda. Not even bloated!

MrsAmk, I am sure everything is okay! I honestly believe that having no symptoms is normal in early pregnancy! most of my friends didn't feel pregnant until like 10 weeks even!

Yes, thankfully my beta went up to 3266.

see, you just might be one of the lucky ones that don't have pregnancy symptoms! I hope it stays that way for you!

Thanks girls. I shouldn't be surprised, as I didn't have any with either of my boys...

3dpo today! Started progesterone cream and estrogen patches last night. Nothing really to report besides my boobs are slightly sore and I'm crabby and tired...but I think that's normal after ovulation . Going to try to make today a great day, because it's my birthday! Happy Halloween ladies :)

I had my blood taken this morning. I should know the results by this afternoon. Praying my levels indicate I ovulated and I can start my progesterone supplements.

Just got the call from RE, I still didn't ovulate. I'm on CD 27. I took two ovidrel trigger shots and still nothing. I can't understand any of this. I have to back in for bloodwork and ultrasound tomorrow morning. They want to see if I have a corpus lectum? Or if I still have any mature follicles.

I am so depressed.

Omg I am so sorry Hope. That's horrible. Does a corpus Luteum mean that was like a cyst and there was no egg ? I can't tell you how sorry I am.

That makes me kind of worried, they don't even test to make sure you ovulated at my clinic, they said it was like a guaranteed thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->