Hoping for a sticky bean this Halloween!

Hope...I hope your OK. Let us know what the test results say. I am here for you.

I saw the doctor this morning. They think I never had mature follicles which is why I wasn't able to ovulate. They believe what they thought was a 21mm follicle was really just a cyst which is no longer there. This is CD 28. My uterine lining went from an 8.5 to a 3. This means my cycle is over. The doctor said she's not even sure I would get a period this month because there is nothing to shed.

Going forward, she thinks I'm gonna do another round of gonal f injections with a higher does to help stimulate larger follicles. Since I always have a positive LH surge, they want to give me something to take for 7 days which will prevent my body from surging. This way they can control ovulation better.

Nothing makes sense to me. I feel like the more I try to have a baby the more complicated my body is becoming. Thank you for listening. Once I know more I will update you guys.

So enough about me, how are you ladies doing???

I saw the doctor this morning. They think I never had mature follicles which is why I wasn't able to ovulate. They believe what they thought was a 21mm follicle was really just a cyst which is no longer there. This is CD 28. My uterine lining went from an 8.5 to a 3. This means my cycle is over. The doctor said she's not even sure I would get a period this month because there is nothing to shed.

Going forward, she thinks I'm gonna do another round of gonal f injections with a higher does to help stimulate larger follicles. Since I always have a positive LH surge, they want to give me something to take for 7 days which will prevent my body from surging. This way they can control ovulation better.

Nothing makes sense to me. I feel like the more I try to have a baby the more complicated my body is becoming. Thank you for listening. Once I know more I will update you guys.

Aww Hope. My heart just breaks for you. Fertility struggles are so hard, and we always feel so hopeful whenever there's a new treatment. I felt like that when I took Clomid, and it failed to get me to ovulate twice. I just kept thinking, this is it, this miracle drug would get me to ovulate and then nothing. The setbacks really suck in fertilty! You should take time to do something for yourself. Watch a movie, get an ice cream, get a massage... Something just for you. im here if you need a rant !

I appreciate that. When I get discouraged, I allow myself to feel sorry for one day. I'll cry, sulk on the couch, and just be alone for one day. Then I say okay, shake it off and tomorrow is a new day. I just got AF today. I go back in Friday for another round of blood work and ultrasound. And the doctor will tell me what this month's game plan will be.

How are you feeing??

Yeah I try to do the same thing... Go through my feelings and whatever I need to and then try to shake it off, there's something about a new cycle that brings hope though.

Afm, I am doing okay. 5dpo today, kind of beating myself up because I think I'm drinking too much coffee, I'm going to try to cut back. I had crazy dreams and woke up with a stuffy nose this morning, I think it's the progesterone cream and estrogen patches.

Hope I am so sorry this is so difficult. I too know how that is, and how gutted I felt when another month went by with no chance of a bfp. Going through infertility treatments like we are, the months feel like years. I'm glad you grieve for a day and then look ahead, that's what I did too. Just be assured it WILL happen, it's just a matter of when. We are here for you through it!

I went to the doctors again yesterday. I'm borderline pcos, so when a normal woman ovulates her LH surge is anything over 17, with pcos my surge needs to be double that number (30-40s). He did an ultrasound and I have 31 follies this cycle. Sounds like alot right? Last cycle I had 20 to work with and not a single one matured.

He is starting me at 75iu of gonal f this friday and he will do b/w & u/s every 3 days. My doctor is puzzled by me and he said I've thrown him a few curve balls last cycle but he thinks he has me figured out. We shall see!

I hope he does have it figured out Hope! I think you are on a relatively low dose as not to overstim you! I am sure he's worked the kinks out and he's going to make sure that you grow some really great follies !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->