Hoping for baby number 3! :)

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Not officially TTC, as we're trying to be as relaxed as possible about it! Hoping to have our third, and final baba soon.

My periods are currently a little all over the place, usually about 3 weeks between each one.. I'm hoping we'll still be able to conceive! However, I'm preparing for a long wait, as it took us over a year to get pregnant with our youngest.

Any tips on how to not stress over it? I really don't want trying for a baby, to take over my life again! As with my second, I did become slightly obsessed.. And very emotional!

:dust: to you all. X

I've just come off of my period, so we shall see what this cycle brings.. :)

I feel the same way. I want a 3rd, but we are not quite ready for that yet. However, when the time comes I don't want it to take over. I just want to let what happens happen. Good luck.

Thanks ladies! :)

Yes, I do think the relaxed approach is a good way to be. It's hard for us to DTD at a certain time each month, because hubby works away Mon - Fri. :( So just hoping we'll catch it right soon! X

I hope it doesn't take you as long this time around! we too are ntnp for our third so that it's not as stressful, no2 took 4 years and lots of fertility clinic appointments and was incredibly stressful.

I think it's a state of mind you need to get into, you need to somehow get into a place where you're happy for it to take as long as it takes and not to stress over symptoms or bfn's.

well, it didn't take us too long.. as today I found out that I'm pregnant! shocked, but so happy. :) I hope all of you lovely ladies get your :bfp: very soon. :dust:

We are the same. We aren't ready to start trying yet, hut when we do we are going to take it easy. I told him that I want our 3rd and last to be as stress frew as possible and more fun. If it happens then it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->