*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join this thread too! I'm on my third month TTC after coming off the pill in January.

Am using a CBFM for the first time this month, currently on CD19 with only about a week of highs and no peaks, although apparently this is quite common the first time you use it. I'm hoping I've ovulated, but honestly have no idea!

Anyway, am hoping for a BFP in March (will be testing around March 24), no matter how unlikely it feels at the moment...

x

Welcome! What is the clearblue monitor? Is it similar to the Ovacue monitor?

Hey ladies, just checking in to see where everyone is.

Im now 5 dpo and starting to ss. Ouuff. Going to start testing tho at 8-9 dpo. Anyone else testing soon?

Hey ladies, just checking in to see where everyone is.

Im now 5 dpo and starting to ss. Ouuff. Going to start testing tho at 8-9 dpo. Anyone else testing soon?

Hi there. I'm 12dpo now but am trying to wait until the 20th to test. I have irregular cycles and don't really know if my luteal phase is normal (I think it is). I could test any day now but am trying to wait. I'm trying to keep myself busy with work and things around the house so I can wait.

How come you're testing so early?

I plan to test on March 22nd! First month of clomid though, so Im not sure how it will affect my cycle length!

Your so patient kerrbear, i not, lol thats why im testing soo early.some cycles i do, some i dont...may start friday at 9 dpo...we ll see. But at 12 dpo sounds exciting, no symtoma???

Hi ladies,

I'd like to join this thread too! I'm on my third month TTC after coming off the pill in January.

Am using a CBFM for the first time this month, currently on CD19 with only about a week of highs and no peaks, although apparently this is quite common the first time you use it. I'm hoping I've ovulated, but honestly have no idea!

Anyway, am hoping for a BFP in March (will be testing around March 24), no matter how unlikely it feels at the moment...

x

Hi Kerrbear,

It's the Clearblue Fertility Monitor - you can see it at https://www.boots.com/en/Clearblue-Fertility-Monitor_23625/ although you can get them a lot cheaper on Ebay.

Still no peak for me, but I read somewhere that once it detects the rise in oestrogen it automatically stays at high for the next 20 days unless it detects a LH surge. And apparently it's really common not to get a peak on the first time you use it. Am keeping my fingers crossed it works properly next month, otherwise I'm sending it back!

I do think I ovulated though, as there was a blue line on the stick. We'll see anyway....

I was recommended to buy one by a friend, who had around a year of unsuccessful trying but then got pregnant within two months of using it.

Hope this helps!

Your so patient kerrbear, i not, lol thats why im testing soo early.some cycles i do, some i dont...may start friday at 9 dpo...we ll see. But at 12 dpo sounds exciting, no symtoma???

I had some spotting for 2-3 days starting at 7dpo. It was light yellowish one day and light pink another day or two. I've had some mild cramping. My nipples have been sensitive but no sore breasts or anything (but when I had my MC I didn't start to get sore breasts until about 6 weeks). I have IBS so I don't have normal bowel patterns, but I have been nauseous lately (more so then when I have IBS and at different times). I've had some fatigue as well and lower back pain.

I'm just afraid that AF will be here and that I'm imagining some symptoms. With AF being irregular, she could show up any day now. I'm just a little worried that my symptoms mean nothing so I'm trying to wait to test.

Hi everyone :)

I'm 2-3 DPO, still waiting.. not testing until 26th.

Hope we get some bfps soon! xx

Hi ladies,

x

Hi Kerrbear,

It's the Clearblue Fertility Monitor - you can see it at https://www.boots.com/en/Clearblue-Fertility-Monitor_23625/ although you can get them a lot cheaper on Ebay.

Still no peak for me, but I read somewhere that once it detects the rise in oestrogen it automatically stays at high for the next 20 days unless it detects a LH surge. And apparently it's really common not to get a peak on the first time you use it. Am keeping my fingers crossed it works properly next month, otherwise I'm sending it back!

I do think I ovulated though, as there was a blue line on the stick. We'll see anyway....

I was recommended to buy one by a friend, who had around a year of unsuccessful trying but then got pregnant within two months of using it.

Hope this helps!

I went with the Ovacue monitor because I heard a lot of good things about it. It was more expensive than the the Clearblue monitor is, but it's really helping me get in tune with my cycles and determine if I'm even ovulating.

Good luck to you!

This tww is killing me!!! I feel so naseaus. grrrr...Jsut wish i could get a nice BFP

I may be weird but according to all internet ovulation calenders I should be ovulating today but my Clear Blue Opk test kit says I'm not....which one to believe?

I may be weird but according to all internet ovulation calenders I should be ovulating today but my Clear Blue Opk test kit says I'm not....which one to believe?

I would definitely believe your fertility monitor. Everyones body is different and the online calenders only go by averages and statistics.

Thank you! I'll keep doing the opk. maybe I ovulate later than I thought!

Hello Ladies! This thread is for all us ladies hoping and praying for a BFP this month :)
Let's all stick togetherr and give each other all the Support, Help and Advice that we can!
Think Positive, Act Positive!
C'mon ladies we can do this! This is OUR MONTH!!!

I'll add everyone to a list and edit as we get our BFP's!

Lots of luckk to us alllll xxxx

Awaiting March BFP

ME :)

Kibbers :)

Piya :)

Hello_kitty_t :)

Moose31 :)

Wantabubba :)

Spicychick10 :)

Hay1988 :)

Dutchy :)

Rose. :)

Vic20581 :)

kerrbear7183 :)

BettieB :)

Roslyn :)

Horseypants :)

Midnightfalls :)

Pluck15 :)

Samj732 :)

Rubyblu :winkwink:

Hey ladies! Please include me. Im very new to this. Think I ov last week 5th/6th march. 7dpo

Hi ladie! I am new to the forum but will liek to tell ya my journey. I have beem married for 6 years and have been ttc for 3 years. I finally decided that I had to see an ER and she started my on clomid. I took clomid on cd2-cd6 and yesterday on cd 10 i had a u/s and received good news. The E advised me i have a 20 mm follicle which means i have a little hope. I started my opk on cd11 and 2nd line is there but not as dark as the conrtol line. I really hope i get a BFP this month.

Wish all of you lots of baby dust!!! :)

Good Luck Lady! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->