• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hoping for my BFP!!

ddw23

Reaction score
This cycle I took my first round of clomid. I am currently 14 dpo, no period and all bfns. My period is 5 days late. I have been discharging a lot more than usual. At 11dpo I had one spot of blood, but nothing more. Other than that besides being emotional I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms. I'm driving myself crazy taking tests lol. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Hi, I'm in a similar position, I had a missed miscarriage and a D&C back in august and it took 7 weeks before AF came and it has now been 32 days since then and nothing and before the D&C I was always a 28 day cycle person so I don't know if it is just my body isn't back to normal yet or maybe i'm pregnant. I know what I am hoping for anyway :) I have taken 2 tests and both negative and I have been cramping for about 5 days so I keep thinking AF is going to show up but so far nothing. I am more tired than normal and I have been fairly nauseous but there was times I would be like that just because I had my AF so I don't know :S We will just have to wait and see and hope for the best :D

I'm sorry that you had m/c. That has to be hard. I hope you get your bfp. I had some bleeding again this morning so it is more than likely AF. I'll probably start my second round of clomid. We have been ttc for 1 1/2 and I hate getting excited ever month and then being disappointed. I was diagnosed with uctd and hypothyroidism about 4 months ago so i don't know if that is why I'm having trouble or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"