Hoping for my October BFP

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hello ladies! After a 39 day cycle, I'm on CD 3! I have PCOS and currently on Metphormin 500ML twice a day. Hoping someone out there would like to get through this cycle together. Anyone? :flower:

I'm on CD11, hoping this is our month too!! Good luck and baby dust to you!

Canadianmom4 Thank you! Is there anything you did differently this cycle?

I'm CD5 trying for #3. I'll join you, our cycles are really close :)

mommyB Sound good! Have you tried anything different this cycle? This will be my first cycle on metphormin and I am taking Progesterone shots right now.

It's only my first cycle off the pill. I haven't had any issues with conceiving in the past. So for now just doing the deed. Lol. It is our third and I am a few years older since I last got pregnant. So here's hoping it's not to difficult. Wishing you lots of baby dust!!

I am in the same boat ladies. I am currently CD4 on my second day of clomid, fourth cycle, with a trigger shot next week. Lets keep each other posted.

Update: Currently CD6, af bleeding has officially subsisted (hopefully, since my periods are weird). Doc suggested I bd on cd 8-17 and test for ov every day within the range. I a feeling pretty positive about this cycle even if I do not ov at least I know I am doing something about it :)

How are you ladies doing?

CD7 for me. AF is pretty much gone. Not sure what days we are going to BD. I promised hubby that it would be the least stressful as possible. He doesn't do well with stress. One thing I did do prior to getting pregnant with my two boys was drinking lots of grapefruit juice leading up to Ov. It's supposed to help with CM from what I can remember, so I've been doing that. Plus I've read that female sperm live longer in an acidic environment. So who knows.

dh expressed he does not want sex to become "just about conception" So i have to be very creative during those cd were we have to bd.. af made a surprise appearance (just when i though she was done). Um that's interesting, I have never heard that one before.

Mine did that yesterday anagee! I swear it was done, then bam! Lol. Thankfully I was wearing a panty liner. Lol.

The witch just surprised me earlier. I hate her lol :o I can't wait to start testing for ov :) just got some spearmint pills to see if that helps with the PCOS

What is the spearmint supposed to do?

It's supposed to reduce androgen hormone levels, more specifically testosterone in women with PCOS

Currently CD9 AF has completely stopped (finally) lol just tested for ov yesterday and it was negative :( I have to test till CD 17 so hopefully something shows!

How are you doing?

Good here as well :) Cd10. I'm not using OPK's but I'm having a some cramping (no CM yet though). So I'm thinking OV will be in the next few days. I'm trying not to stress my hubby out with the whole process. So it's been very laid back. Don't know how effective it will be but I guess we'll see. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->