Hoping for November 2013

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi all,

My hubbie and I have a beautiful two year old son and we are hoping to start ttc baby no 2 in November.

Why November? I suffered from really bad pnd and had anxiety before so I needed to recover and also have to come off my medication.

But am getting more and more keen to ttc and have a brother or sister for our boy.

Anyone else thinking of November?

X

Hello....

I am hoping to start trying in November too... I have a little girl who is 5 in November...
I know what you mean on wanting to get off the meds, I have just came off anti depressants...

x

Same here Hun! Just cutting down now and hoping I can do it!

How did you find it?

Are you excited to be ttc again?

You will do it, you have a reason to do it so it helps...

I was on them for 3 years rough time etc, so once i was happy i knew i didnt need them... so it went to one every other day and till i was on 1 a week... then done... Some days now i go to take one and realize i dont have any! but i think thats just outta habit...

how you finding cutting down? I think if your truly ready it makes it easier...

I am excited yeah but also scared/worried... My daughter wasnt planned so I just got on with it, where as Im nervous about actually deciding to plan another.. if that makes sense.. What bout you? I always wanted to try for another when my daughter was 2 years!

x

hey there ,

im gonna start trying on November too ... i have a 3 year old girl that keeps asking me for a sister ... hope we get our bfps soon :happydance:

hey there ,

im gonna start trying on November too ... i have a 3 year old girl that keeps asking me for a sister ... hope we get our bfps soon :happydance:

Aww bless her! Ive not asked Maizie want she would like... A boy would be nice but with it being OHs 1st child I am happy to have a boy or girl...

I need to get the coil removed not sure if to do it in middle of October or wait till November... I hope we do too... x :happydance:

hey there ,

Hey there! Hoping we do soon too

I really don't mind boy or girl but it would be fab to have another child.

How will we cope with two?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->