~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

MomOf3Girls

Reaction score
:xmas6: Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! :xmas6:
:xmas9:December Testing Thread :xmas9:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

December 1
:xmas5:SweetPotatoPi:witch:

December 2

December 3

December 4
:xmas4:ttcinseattle:bfp:

December 5
:angel:oldermom1975:angel:

December 6
:xmas21:kfs1:witch:

December 7

December 8

December 9

December 10

December 11
:xmas12:fandabby:bfp:

December 12

December 13
:xmas17:Lovepink81:xmas17:

December 14

December 15

December 16

December 17

December 18
:xmas21:garfie:witch:
:xmas11:Piper183:witch:
:xmas17:luckylecky:xmas17:

December 19
:xmas21:terripeachy:witch:
:xmas17:moni77:xmas17:
:xmas18:battyatty:witch:

December 20
:xmas11:Mischief:witch:

December 21
:xmas5:MomOf3Girls:witch:

December 22

December 23
:xmas18:Blueshoney:witch:
:xmas21:charlie15:witch:
:xmas17:ClaireCath:xmas17:
:xmas19:jadoechols:witch:

December 24
:xmas11:Sis4Us:witch:

December 25
:xmas1:ERosePW:bfp:
:xmas17:Hopethisyear:xmas17:
:xmas12:Pearlsandbows:bfp:

December 26
:xmas4:Teva:bfp:

December 27
:xmas19:Driving280:witch:
:xmas5:MissStacy:witch:

December 28
:xmas17:AshNAmber:xmas17:

December 29
:xmas11:Momma Duck:witch:
:xmas17:Dylis:xmas17:

December 30
:xmas17:Lenka78:xmas17:

December 31
:xmas17:SweetPotatoPi:xmas17:
:xmas17:L.Ann.V:xmas17:

No Test Date, but got BFP
:xmas4:Jenn:bfp:
:xmas12:Smiles013:bfp:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

December 6th for me, please.

Looks like I'll prob be out before I start again in Dec. FS is closed so I'll prob miss CD3 for meds!!!

Wishing U all a BFP under the Tree!!! :)

Looks like I'll prob be out before I start again in Dec. FS is closed so I'll prob miss CD3 for meds!!!

Wishing U all a BFP under the Tree!!! :)

Are you on clomid or femara? Some women take them as late as CD5-9, or as early as CD1-5. Maybe your doc can be accommodating (I hope)!

I think they are gone until Mon!! :shrug:

We will be moving the week of O so might be a bad idea anyway!! :(

Momof3Girls: You can put me down for the first; will be 12DPO. I expect a BFN as the one time I tested early (at 10DPO with our DS2) I got a BFN then three days later at 13DPO got a BFP. But I'll try anyway since I need to now ASAP so I can get on Prometrium. If I didn't fall this cycle then I get another December TWW later in the month :p .

Hi ladies, I am new to this part of the forum but now on to month 3. I am thinking the 23rd or 24th will be when I test. Hoping for a lovey Xmas pressie for all of us.

Hi MomOf3!! Just started cd1 today, and if the clomid makes me O on cd14, then I estimate my test date to be Dec 25. Although considering that's Xmas Day, I may end up testing the day before. :winkwink: But go ahead and put me down for the 25th. Thanks deary!! :flower:

Hi ladies, I am new to this part of the forum but now on to month 3. I am thinking the 23rd or 24th will be when I test. Hoping for a lovey Xmas pressie for all of us.

Welcome to the group! I went with your first date since you gave me two.

SweetPotatoPi ~ Hopefully you'll only need one Dec test date! :winkwink: Why do they have you getting on Prometrium so late if you need it to stay pg? I am using a different progesterone now, but used Prometrium with baby 2 and 3. My doc had me start taking Prometrium right after o'ing.

ERose ~ :hugs:

Sis ~ :hugs: for you too! Sorry about the dr office, and moving the week of O. :nope:

Looks good, Momof3!!
My date is going to be the 19th. AF is due that day so if she's not here, something's up. Thanks!!

Momof3: The doc I was seeing after my second B2B loss said to me that when I get preggo again that he would put me on Prometrium and that if I lose another we'd start with testing for clotting disorders, etc. I've been dealing with secondary infertility over the last year+ and I'm certain it's due to hormonal imbalance, specifically estrogen dominance/low progesterone. Even though I suspect my hormones have been :wacko: for years, (severe PMDD and many other issues; no doc has ever been able to tell me what was wrong with me and then I found info on estro dom/low progesterone, wow, this was it!) I have two boys from two healthy, easy, straightforward pregnancies and births and have never needed to supplement to keep a pregnancy. Something went haywire somewhere in the last few years, ugh (pretty sure going grain-free/high fat helped kick the insanity into overdrive) and I'm now having trouble getting pregnant (my boys and the first pregnancy I lost were conceived on the first "try") plus I've now lost two pregnancies in about seven or so months. Right now I'm taking a USP grade non-'scrip progesterone supplement (3DPO to either BFP then get on Prometrium, or BFN then stop when AF time) and Vitex (all cycle) to fight the hormonal imbalance and my estro dom sypmtoms are getting in check plus my temps have risen nicely. Hoping, hoping, hoping so hard that pulling my hormones out of psycho warp will bring back my fertility.

That was all probably waaaaay more than you asked for (and I hope it made sense, I'm sure I left stuff out :p) but, there ya go :haha: .

SweetPotato,
Love that moniker above your chart!!! I have to concur with Momof3- progesterone right after O'ing might be something worth trying. It has helped immensely with my cycles- I don't typically get a +pg test until I am at least 13dpo- and now my LP is a few days longer so the little bean has a better shot at implantation. My August m/c was likely due to low progesterone. I started bleeding the same day I got my BFP, and couldn't get the emergency progesterone until the next day. The little guy held on for a week or so, but I had bled too much and lost him. :(

Hi Ladies

Good luck to us all - here's to our special stocking stuffers:happydance:

Can you put me down for testing December 18 (FF tells me:haha:)

Well lets see if I can have DPFO (Days Past Fake Ovulation) managed to get to 13 last month:winkwink:

Before all of this though I have a full abdo scan coming up on Monday:wacko:

:hugs:

X

The :witch: showed only had a 25 day cycle last month which Sux but oh well!!!

Will try and get ahold of the DR today otherwise I'll prob be out again this month!!

I will be boosting DH Vitamins so FX for a Natural BFP!! :shrug:

GL Ladies

Good call Sis on trying to get to the doctor today. They know you, so they shouldn't have a problem giving you the drugs you need. It would be a wonderful Christmas present to actually have a chance at a Dec. BFP.

Thanks Momof3 for adding me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->