Hoping i didnt miss my chance

Charmed86

Reaction score
I got a positive opk on CD17 (9 Aug) & DTD the next day. I wasn't feeling very well at all, but pushed through! The next day OH was too tired, although we tried :( I wanted totest the charting waters & started checking my temps on CD18.. Looking at the chart, it looks like I actually Od on CD20. I'm really worried now that I missed the egg because we only BDd on CD18 :( My temps have been rising pretty consistently since then so I'm assuming that I did actually O (this would be my first I as an adult, & I'm 28!!!). I've read that the rising temp is caused by progesterone after O :) It's also causing havoc with my ibs :(

What are the chances that I completely missed the egg? :(

Sperm can survive for upto 5 days so I think you should be ok x

It's actually more beneficial to have sex before ovulation, this gives the chance for the sperm to go through their process (completely blanking on what it's called) before they meet the egg.

Watch 'The Great Sperm Race' it's on YouTube....it explained SO MUCH to me and really helped me understand how this all works.

Beachy I actually watched The great sperm race today! So cool but it did make me feel woow sperm have to go through so much to reach the egg!

OP, your definitely still in with a chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->