hoping some ladies could help me?!?!

wannabemom902

Reaction score
So I know this isn't where I should be posting but I need aome help from some newly pregnant ladies. I know an hpt is the only way to know but since I don't have anyI need an opinion...I have very regular 28-29 day cycles...I'm know 4-5 days late and here's what's going on...
Nauseous
Extremely bloated
Constipated
Shooting pains around ovaries
Exhausted
Shooting pains in boobs but not sore to touch
Brown cm but only after sex
Did any of you ladies have these things this early on? Thanks in advance!

Sounds like it is very possible you're pregnant! : ) Will you be able to test any time soon?

Thinking tomorrow...I'm trying to hold off to see if af is goin to come late or not I really don't want the disappointed of a negative but its been hard holding off this long lol I went into town today and had to force myself to not buy any tests yet lol

Had the same symptoms thought it was AF coming but she never did!
i think you should get a test!!!:thumbup::hugs:

Thanks! I needed to ask my fiance thinks I'm goin crazy! Lol ill definitely be picking up some tests tomorrow...if she doesn't show in the morning!

Kudos for the amazing self-control lol!! I'd say that unless you typically have late periods, chances are that a test would be positive. Give us an update when you test!! : )

you sound like me, lol. I don't buy tests anymore. I have a clinic here that I go to for a free test. That's how I found out about this little bean.

Absolutely! I'm pregnant with my 4th, definitely sounds like it to me! You REALLY need to test, Doll! ;) GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"