Hoping somebody can help!

capricorn123

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forums, so I apologize if I ask any silly questions, or am a bit long-winded, but I'm at a loss, and was just wondering if anybody has experienced anything like this before! I'm not sure where else to turn. I've been lurking, and everybody seems so helpful.

I am 23 years old, and I was not intentionally planning to conceive. I actually have been taking birth control pills for about the last 8 years. I'm usually very good about not missing any, but my long term relationship became long distance a few months back, and I admit I started taking them whenever I remembered, and not really being nearly as diligent as before. I took a trip to visit my boyfriend (during the beginning of my second week of pills). The trip went normal, I returned home, and didn't think anything was wrong, until about 3 days after I returned, and almost ran out of class feeling like I had to throw up. At first I thought that was way too early to feel anything at all (after all we would've just barely conceived if that was the case) but my symptoms starting getting much more obvious, the closer i got to my AF due date. I also realized I had missed/taken 2 pills extremely late during the first week of the pill pack, and did not know that you were supposed to use a back up method of birth control if so. So there is a chance I may not have been covered at all during my trip. As these past 3 weeks have went on, I have been experiencing constant nausea/burping, constipation (very unlike me), darkening areolas, breast soreness, dizziness, frequent urination (sometimes up to 17 times a day), complete exhaustion and urges to take naps daily, sensitivity to smell, food cravings and aversions, excess creamy discharge, a feeling of heaviness in my uterus, and a feeling of tightening/stretching (as if I did a million sit ups) in my abdomen that made it hard to move or roll over. Even my usually short, flimsy nails have gotten long and hard out of no where. I was waiting for my AF due April 29th, and what I thought was my AF showed up 2 days early on the 27th (my AF is very regular due to birth control, 28 day cycle, same day of the pill pack, the very last placebo pill every month without exception), and was completely brown with hardly a drop of red in sight. It started "medium-ish" of a flow the first day, and then just became strictly brown spotting for the next 3 days. My AF is usually very heavy red blood, accompanied with diarrhea, and extremely intense cramping (I had neither, in fact I am extremely constipated currently), so this "AF" was very unusual for me, and I began to suspect it wasn't AF at all. Although I wasn't "supposed" to ovulate because of the birth control pills, I was curious and checked what my dates would've been given my last AF, and my ovulation dates were estimated to be anywhere from April 12-17. I had intercourse for days leading up to the 12th, and on the actual 12th as well. If I implanted late by some chance, then the bleeding I thought was my AF falls between the implantation bleeding window of 6-12 days. So, I started to really wonder if I was pregnant, and took a urine pregnancy test May 2nd, because my bleeding never got heavier and got a BFN. I took a test again yesterday, also got a BFN. I would've simply assumed the test was correct and that it was just a weird cycle, but I continued light cramping long after my "bleeding" stopped, and continued having many of the same symptoms (frequent urination, food aversion, excess discharge, etc. I wondered if it was a cyst, but I don't have pain in on a specific side (in fact I currently don't have pain at all, more of a dull ache or feeling or soreness), and of course birth control is supposed to decrease your chances of developing them anyway. I also don't think cysts can cause food aversions lol. I had a friend tell me she didn't get her BFP until a week after her period was due. Today makes a week AF is late (if the bleeding I experienced was not AF) but I am too nervous to take my last test, because if it says negative I have no idea what's wrong with me. I just recently got health insurance, but can't actually go to the doctor until June 1st, so a blood test is out for a few more weeks :nope: Today I've experienced more light cramping, getting winded super easily by walking to class (had to sit down and take a break on the way!), weird taste in mouth, some nipple discharge, and I felt a "bubbly" damp feeling downstairs (similar feeling to when AF is about to start), I checked, and had a huge line of creamy discharge in my underwear. I grabbed a mirror and looked up there, and saw a lot of white, watery "lotion" looking discharge (again no odor, itchiness, or burning at all!). Thank you for reading all of this if you're still here! Lol I feel like I am going crazy, and that this may just be in my head?? I am so frustrated and don't know what to do. Any advice at all would be welcomed! Thanks again ladies!

Hi Dear,

You bleeded on 27th, It can be your periods or IB.
If that was a IB that you'll be able to see the resluts in UPT by now.
After Implantation you can see the results on UPT after 4 to 5 days.
But everyone is different, some ladies got there +ve on UPT after 15-20DPO.
So I'll suggest wait for a week and test again, also consult your gyne and see if you can test HCG levels in your blood.

Hi Dear,

You bleeded on 27th, It can be your periods or IB.
If that was a IB that you'll be able to see the resluts in UPT by now.
After Implantation you can see the results on UPT after 4 to 5 days.
But everyone is different, some ladies got there +ve on UPT after 15-20DPO.
So I'll suggest wait for a week and test again, also consult your gyne and see if you can test HCG levels in your blood.

Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->