Hoping this baby sticks! updated with ultrasound

stargirl98226

Reaction score
Finally got a bfp one year to the day after my miscarriage. yay! I'm hoping this is a sticky baby!

Got a bfp 9dpo. Test was done early afternoon too. Morning sickness drove me to testing. Im 6 weeks now and morning sickness has definitely gotten much worse.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/ladychickenfingers/pt9dpo.jpg

Thanks! ^.^ SO nervous after my miscarriage, but I'm so excited at the same time.

Congrats on your BFP! Some nice lines there!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! How excited you and your family must be!

We are very excited ^.^ two weeks until my first ultrasound and I'm beyond anxious.

oh, wow - one year later - that is amazing! so sorry for your loss; HUGE congrats on your :bfp: rainbow baby!

It was crazy it turned out to be exactly one year later. Hopefully its a sign my body is ready this time. Now to shake this morning sickness >_< nothing has helped me so far.

Congratulations!!! I pray for you that this is a sticky bean :cloud9:

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z88/classy-collectables/congratulations-2.gif
Amazing strong lines.
Stick little one.

Congrats! :D I got my BFP on the day my last one would have been born, its so reassuring, but im still worried!xx

Congratulation, hope it's a happy and healthy 9 months for you. xxx

Congrats on your bfp! Lots of sticky baby dust!

Congrats! :D I got my BFP on the day my last one would have been born, its so reassuring, but im still worried!xx

Oh wow. Thats amazing! It does make ya more nervous but maybe its life telling us were ready this time. Best of luck and a healthy 9 months to ya girl ^.^

Sorry to hear of your loss :flow:

You have a lovely line there. Huge congrats! :baby: and wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"