Hoping this baby sticks! updated with ultrasound

Just got my first ultrasound today and got some strong heartbeats!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/ladychickenfingers/061011155649e.jpg

Wow, how exciting!! Congratulations!! I don't know what I'm looking at, actually, but I know your little one looks gorgeous. :)

Hope this one is ultra-sticky and you have a happy, healthy, and really exciting 9 months. x

Is that just one baby or three? Anyways congrats!!!

Triplets!!! Wow!!!! Congratulations! Do you mind me asking if they're natural conception? If so must have come as a really big surprise!!!! :D (ps sorry if I'm being too nosy:blush:)

I was on clomid but I do have a history of hyper ovulation. Its been quite the suprise for sure tho.

I can imagine!!! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months!! (or as close as you can get to 9 anyway!)

Big congrats on the :bfp: lovely lines on the test and a lovly scan too!

:baby: :baby: :baby: three times the fun!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

P.s morning sickness - have u tried sickness bands.....i had them and they worked a treat

:hug:

Big congrats on the :bfp: lovely lines on the test and a lovly scan too!

:baby: :baby: :baby: three times the fun!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

P.s morning sickness - have u tried sickness bands.....i had them and they worked a treat

:hug:

I've tried pretty much everything for nausea and it hasn't been much help but I haven't tried the bands yet. I def will give them a try. Thanks for the suggestion!

Wow! A triple congratulations. That is amazing news.

xxx

Wow, how exciting!! Congratulations!! I don't know what I'm looking at, actually, but I know your little one looks gorgeous. :)

Woah... clearly I didn't know what I was seeing! There are obviously three babies there, Karenlyn, duh! :) That's amazing news... a huge congratulations! I imagine they'll be a handful, but a TON of fun. I would love to have multiples!

:happydance:

Beautiful scan, congratulations!!! I know Jessa just went through a triplet pregnancy, she can give you the ups and downs :D Seabands are great, they helped me immensely, and it's worth a shot :D Take good care of yourself and congratulations!!! :D

Wow I thought the test line looked really strong for 9dpo, obviously cos of 3 babies hehe that's lovely, thanks for sharing and massive congratsxx

Beautiful scan, congratulations!!! I know Jessa just went through a triplet pregnancy, she can give you the ups and downs :D Seabands are great, they helped me immensely, and it's worth a shot :D Take good care of yourself and congratulations!!! :D

It would be nice to talk to someone else who has been through the same. Im excited but so nervous at the same time. But ya, nausea has been a killer. Would be nice to get a break. Lol.

Lots of people swear by the really really sour lemon sweets too, the ones that make you pucker up your face so prettily! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->