hoping this is it!

makingbby2

Reaction score
In jan we found out we were expecting, our first ttc cycle, I of course caught the POAS addict bug and started testing from 6DPO and saw that little faint line but everyday I got it until 12DPO I got a clear BFN followed by an early period, confused I came on here searching for answers and found out it was a chemical. Cycle 2 began we didnt BD as much and I thought eh whats the point but from 5 DPO I have been getting AF like cramps, impatiently I bought a pack of FRER on 9DPO at night and could swear id see a line, 10 DPO am faint line visible IRL, waited till 12 DPO and there it was a line plain as day, of course I took another this am just to make sure. Going to book in thurs after my missed period to confirm. I want to be excited but I am so scared!

Attachments

• 1393227634603.jpg
    1393227634603.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 58
Sometimes the long road really helps us appreciate how truly lucky we are! Congratulations!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats ur tests look good! I wouldn't worry i dont think at ths point it would b another chemical hun. Wishing u h&h 9 months x

Still ttc, but lurking for hope. Congrats and wishing you a H&H pregnancy!

Thankyou everyone. Its kinda hitting me now that im actually pregnant! So excited and happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->