Hoping this is my month!

b0obearx0

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm in my two week wait, I'm 10dpo today and have a good feeling this is our month.. I been having cramps everyday since ovulation and I heard from a lot of ladies on here that happen to them too so I'm praying thats a good sign with me!

So who else is in this two week wait with me? :)

Good luck to everyone!

Hi B0obear, I am 9dpo today. I have cramps since ovulation also. Good luck :)

Aww so I'm not alone! And you're one day behind me! Good luck to you, I hope this is our month! When are you testing?

You are definitely stronger than I am, I would have tested at least once by now....... FX'd for you guys ! ;)

I tested at 8 & 10dpo (today) with a internet cheapie that claimed to be 10mIU but I read a lot of bad reviews on them AFTER I bought them, so I was kinda disappointed and don't know if their accurate so when I wake up February 2nd and AF isn't there I'm going to test with either a First Response or E.P.T digital :)

Aww so I'm not alone! And you're one day behind me! Good luck to you, I hope this is our month! When are you testing?

B0o, I was bad, today I tested once, and of course negative, so I will test again on 12dpo and if still negative I will wait on the day that I should get my AF. My AF always on the dot (same date every month). So hopefully this is our month.

Yes I tested too but not sure if their accurate because I read a lot of bad reviews but I'm gonna restrain until AF is due.. I hope for both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"