Hoping to move our date up

Nursekat07

Reaction score
DH and I were planning on starting NTNP in June because I wanted to lose some weight first. Well the baby fever is out of control and I went to him about starting my next cycle but he never gave me a straight answer. So I've been impatiently waiting for AF to come in hopes that he says yes. AF is 3 days late :growlmad: We have been using the pull out method for nearly 2 years now and my body has been all messed up from my miscarriage in august. I have felt pregnant every single month since then and AF was 3 days late last cycle too. I don't want to test because I don't want to be disappointed and I can't help but worry that we will either have another miscarriage or not be able to conceive at all. So frustrating.

Sorry you are feeling so frustrated :hugs:

Pregnancy definitely changes your body chemistry, so perhaps how you feel now is just your new 'norm'. Are you tracking your cycles in anyway? Perhaps seeing the patterns clearly from month to month might put you a bit more at ease? You might be able to identify why your cycle was a bit off. In any case, I would say 3 days doesn't seem like a big worry? Could be stress or a change in diet that would cause that?

After my mc, I was very very worried about my ability to conceive or carry a baby to full term after. But I've managed to (mostly) move past that by focussing on being as healthy - physically and emotionally - as I can be. Things are most likely a-okay - one miscarriage does not at all indicate fertility problems. June is right around the corner! Be patient with yourself and with DH - things will work out!

I recently weaned off an anxiety med in anticipation of ttc so that could be what's throwing me off. I noticed a tiny bit of spotting tonight so I know she's on her way! I keep up with my cycles with a period app now but I used to chart, use opks and bbt when trying for my first 2 babies so I'm pretty in tune with my body. I was thinking at first that my body was just off after the Mc and would go back to normal but since it's been 8ish months already I guess this IS my new normal.

Today was especially rough for me as it was my due date from the pregnancy I miscarried. I had a breakdown earlier that ended in a 3 hour conversation with DH and we are going to go ahead with NTNP starting now.

:hugs: very glad for you that DH was so supportive after your 'breakdown' and yay for NTNP! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->