Hormonal imblance?

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
Ever since having my DD (she's 2 1/2) I've noticed increasing hormonal headaches. I get them now especially t "O" time, whether I'm Oing or not, I don't know. I'm wondering if this is due to a hormonal imbalance and if it is, are those same hormones keeping me from conceiving? We stopped using protection almost 2 years ago (in July) and haven't had any luck. I weaned my daughter in August so it's been 6 months since I've been done breastfeeding. I think the hormone headaches have definitely gotten worse since weaning. Any one else experience this? And what do you think about the cause of this making me infertile? :shrug:

I don't know much about the headaches, but def ask your dr for some hormone tests so you can get it sorted out if it is indeed preventing you from conceiving...plus hopefully that will help with the headaches too. :hugs:

Agreed with previous poster. This is a question for your doctor or at the very least a nutritionist, could be solved with vitamins?

No insurance coverage so can't ask my doctor. Was just hoping for some insight. Thanks!

How do you know they're hormonal headaches? There's a zillion causes of headaches. Could it be something more simple like you losing your appetite around O or PMS time and caffeine or sugar withdrawl or something?

I get them like clockwork every single month before I O as well as right after my period. It's a safe bet they're hormonal. A lot of people get hormonal migraines

I tend to get headaches a lot and my moods can be off, my doctor told me it had to do with my levels being off. He had suggested fish oil and b complex. I believe there was another one can't think of it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->