Hormone imbalance?

dBOO0510

Reaction score
Long story short.. Took 3.5 yrs to conceive my son.. When he was 3 months old i got pregnant again but lost the baby. I went on birth control for 4-5 months until we were ready to try again. Came off birth control in sept/oct.. My periods are so whacky. I had spotting for 10 days.. Then nothing for a week then another light flow for 5-7 days then nothing.. A week later i had spotting on christmas morning and now nothing. My so called periods since coming off birth control have not been like regular periods.. They are always super light alost like spotting/super light flow. I plan to call and schedule an appt with my dr because my periods are just not normal even for me. Anything that can help regulate hormones? Any ideas on what i should ask the dr? I was told i have pcos.. Should i ask for bloodwork to be done? We would like to ttc #2.

Make sure you're getting a good amount of vitamins and minerals! Like womans vitamins... Sometimes a hormone and period imbalance can be because of the lack of nutrients in the body. Since I've been on prenatals, mine have settled down a lot and I was having 3-7 week cycles or 2 - 10 day bleeding.

Thanks. I will start taking my prenatal vitamins again.

Are you temping during these cycles? Sounds like you are not convinced these short and light bleeds are actually a period. The only way to tell if these cycle are a true period is to start temping and see if you have ovulated. This may not have been what your period use to be like but it could be the new "regular" for you.

I havent been temping. I figured since my cycle has been so whacky.. If it was just during my period time then i would think it was my period.. But i had this spotting for like 10 days on then 5 days off then 5 days spotting then off 5 days and then 1 random day spotting and none since. I had something similar happen when i was on birth control and my birth control had to be changed.. Since going off i had 2 semi-normal periods and then this wierd spotting stuff.

my af has been weird like yours this month very light on my 9th day very light rang my doctor she is doing a hormonal blood test xx

Thanks. I have a dr appt today to see where to go and what to do about my wierd periods

hope you get answer to love its just weird I have never had this before I am only on af for 4 days normaly but my af is regular so not that worried x x x

:Hi: girls been the hospital today with the hubby to Gert checked out with this bleeding the they took my blood pressure and it was a bit high then they took it again still same seen a doctor wasn't worried about my blood pressure he said the bleeding could be a number of things stress flying exercise and pregnancy he said he thinks it was a pregnancy that hasn't implanted and he said its all shreading it will clear up he said not to worrie told him I have to do a hormone test he said your to young for that and he said if this bleeding goes heavy go back and he said there is medication he can give me to stop it x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"