Hormones or understandable? **Update page 2**

J

Jadeyydoe

Today David has been off with me, hes been sitting at the end of the bed with headphones on looking miserable, eventually he told me why, and its because its been exactly a year since him and Clair broke up.
I then told him to come sit with me and hug and he said no then went out, no kiss or anything like I usually get and then came back 10 minutes later with beers, asked me what was wrong, ofcourse I didn't tell him since I think I could just be being stupid and hes gone back upstairs.
Hes now sitting upstair drinking beers and listening to music on his own...

This is really upsetting me, he says he loves me more than he ever did her, and that he doesn't love her anymore or anything, but I still feel like I shouldn't be here he should be with her and I'm just this random person getting in the way or something, I feel so shite now :cry:
I don't know whether its my hormones or actually other people would get upset about this anyway but its really upsetting me:cry:

:O.. Pregnant or not If my OH was upset because it had been a year since him & his EX broke up I would be upset!!! He needs to grow up!!

They broke up for a reason and he's with you now not her.. He needs to GET OVER IT!!!!.... Infact it shouldn't even bother him!!.. You've done nothing you have every right to be upset or P'd off...:nope:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thats why its got to me, if he doesn't love her anymore why is it bothering him :(

that would really p!ss me off to be honest x

yeh that would really upset me, spesh if he says he doenst love her then there shouldnt be a reason to be upset! try and have a talk to him about it, your carrying his child now so it should just be about you!! not his ex she should be way in the past! :hugs:

I think you have every right to be upset hunni. Try not to let him get to you, he's got to grow up some time ;)

oh yes that would piss me right off, are you okay honey try not to let it get you down too much :hugs: xox

I'd tell him to get over it and stop being a baby...he's with you, having a kid with you, he shouldn't be in the tiniest bit upset that it's been a year since he broke it off with some other girl at all.

I hope you're doing okay though :(

Yeah I agree your his priority now, he shouldnt be thinking about her now.....Id be rather peed if my oh was to do that....I know it has bothered him in the past about his ex, but they were married and they were together a few years, plus they got 3 girls together too, so its bound to come up, but its more as the mother of his kids than his ex wife now....But yeah I would be gutted and really annoyed, but dont let it get you down though hun, he has to realise your his priority like said already he should be thinking about you and that baby not his ex......

I completely agree with KayleighJayne, he needs to get over it!!!!

And you're pregnant and a bit more sensitive than usual anyway, so he should know better. I would be really annoyed too!!

omg if my other half was upset over an ex id sling him out!! What a bloody cheek. Hes with you, what the hells he playing at!! :hugs::hugs:

xxx

id kick his ass ...he shouldnt even be thinkin abt tht !!! big hugs t u an bubs x

Ok, I'm throwing out a guys perspective here...it's pretty simlar to the women's.

He shouldn't be worried about the ex IN FRONT OF YOU. I want to make that clear first of all. I will admit, I was a huge ass to my Lovely wife for to long about her ex. Men have feelings just like women, he will still have fond memories even though they broke up, it's not fair to say they shouldn't exist. I didn't understand that for to long...I wish I could let her know how sorry I am for making her feel bad about the life she had before me, she was entitled to a life the same as anyone else. He should control himself better for you though, since you are pregnant.

Just because he has feelings doesn't mean he should make you feel bad. (complete conjecture) I would imagine that when he was feeling bad, and you tried to comfort him, he realized how it would make you feel, that's why he didn't say anything for a while. I've done that. He just needs a little time, and some understanding, I'm sorry he is doing this now. He should handle it a little better. Please don't judge him to harshly for being...for lack of a better term, an idiot.

Understand, HE LOVES YOU! He is just going thru some memories right now. Tell him you love him, it will be ok.

I have to agree with the other girls pregnant or not I would be mighty pissed if my OH was upset about it being a year since he split from another girl xxxx

wow!! so sorry. you certainly don't need to be undergoing that stress right now. If that were by husband or boyfriend we'd have a BIG problem!! I'd be SO mad, I would show him JUST how crazy hormones can make you!!! Best of Luck sweetie

i think u have every right 2 be annoyed and upset! men r so stupid sometimes. tell him how it has made u feel like crap. talk about making u feel insecure! what a stupid stupid man. he is with you now not her so i dont know what he is feeling miserable about!

Ok, I'm throwing out a guys perspective here...it's pretty simlar to the women's.

He shouldn't be worried about the ex IN FRONT OF YOU. I want to make that clear first of all. I will admit, I was a huge ass to my Lovely wife for to long about her ex. Men have feelings just like women, he will still have fond memories even though they broke up, it's not fair to say they shouldn't exist. I didn't understand that for to long...I wish I could let her know how sorry I am for making her feel bad about the life she had before me. He should control himself better for you though, since you are pregnant.

Just because he has feelings doesn't mean he should make you feel bad. (complete conjecture) I would imagine that when he was feeling bad, and you tried to comfort him, he realized how it would make you feel, that's why he didn't say anything for a while. I've done that. He just needs a little time, and some understanding, I'm sorry he is doing this now. He should handle it a little better. Please don't judge him to harshly for being...for lack of a better term, an idiot.

Understand, HE LOVES YOU! He is just going thru some memories right now. Tell him you love him, it will be ok.

I must say there is a little sense in this message. He def should not be upset in front of you about it. Maybe hes not that upset maybe there was just something that reminded him of her and started it off. Although i still say you got the right to be upset about it. Even more so as your pregnant with his baby. Keep your chin up though hun. It wont last long he will soon see what hes got with you, he will love you more than ever.

Everythings fine now, had a huge arguement, stupid things wwere said, woke up said sorry ect, decided we should open our pressies early :D
and he asked me to marry him :D
my ring is so gorgeous <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back