"hormones" rant!!

Beth09

Reaction score
I'm a bit peed of at my sister at the moment due to lots of things but since being pregnant i can't seem to be upset or annoyed with anyone without someone saying oh god your hormones are bad, glad im not pregnant! This really annoys me as not every thing in pregnancy is down to hormones. Does anyone else get this?

Hahaha yeah but a lot of the time, I fly off the handle at people JUST because I can and then blame it on the hormones when in fact it's just me being a bitch for the hell of it :D ;)

Yup makes me want to punch them Lol my cousin who is like a sister to me decided to pull a no show at my baby shower no call no nothin when she said she was coming. I was clearly mad and upset and she texted me some crap about hormones as if someone who wasn't pregnant wouldn't be the same ugh

Yep, I totally agree with you that they do automatically blame the pregnancy hormones....it couldn't possibly be that they are just being annoying toads!! :)

This was one of the reasons I left work early because I couldn't stand my boss always saying I had too many pregnancy hormones because I didn't agree with something. He was a wally anyway and I would still have diagreed with him, hormones or not!!

xxx

I'm glad i'm not the only one lol! Anyone can be annoyed with someone or something its not always down the hormones! if i hear that word many more times i think i will scream, but then that will be blamed on my hormones as well lol! x

It really annoys me.. I was trying to deal with an incompetent employee at work, had had a go at her because she was useless, then when explaining that I was fustrated because she wasn't doing her job properly she said "Well I can understand with the baby.. it must make you more sensitive"!!!! That made me really mad - I told her that under no circumstances could she blame her incompetencies on my baby!! She has been better since!! But my DH always brings it up to wind me up!!!

It's sooooo infuriating i know exactly what you mean!! it's like you can't actually have serious concerns or annoyances when pregnant as it's your 'hormones'!! it's not like we're alowed to be annoyed about anything for a valid reason now we are pregnant, like we're being constantly unreasonable!! feel like when you rant people are thinking "oh i'll take no notice she doesn't mean it" argghhh!!!! lol. yup totally understand!! hehehe

Yep, I totally agree with you that they do automatically blame the pregnancy hormones....it couldn't possibly be that they are just being annoying toads!! :)

This was one of the reasons I left work early because I couldn't stand my boss always saying I had too many pregnancy hormones because I didn't agree with something. He was a wally anyway and I would still have diagreed with him, hormones or not!!

xxx

I'm totally with you on that one!! I hated my boss before I got pregnant and have never really hidden my feelings but she only seemed to notice how much she irritates the crap out of me when I got pregnant and then started blaming my hormones!! So I did the same as you - left early before I did/said something I would regret lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->