horrendous stabbing pain on sneezing

Nessicle

Reaction score
As the title says - when I sneeze I get a horrendous stabbing pain on the right side its agony and bends me over double for a good 10 seconds.

It scares me when it happens and I cramp like mad for ages after.

Don't recall this in my other two pregnancies so early on...

I had this with DD. I just got in the habit of benidng over before I sneeze. It didn't hurt as much then.

When I move really quickly or cough I get a sharp pain that lasts around a few seconds and then it's gone, I think it's possibly with everything stretching in there.

I get a similar thing when i cough...it hurts really badly for a good few seconds :growlmad: I think any pain we're experiencing is due to ligaments stretching etc...hopefully it means that bubby is snuggling in well and truly!

I was just worrying about this too! Mine is just to the left of my belly button and feels like its ripping my tummy when I cough. I never had RLP this early with my other 2 kids either. But from everything that I've read, that sounds exactly like what were dealing with.

Hope it ease up for you all sooner rather than later :)

thanks girls glad I'm not alone. I was bent over when sneezing too to try avoid the pain lol - didn't succeed ha ha

I'm only 4 weeks today (or maybe tomorrow, I haven't decided which is my O date for sure yet lol) and I got BAD RLP last night when just going from bent over to sitting up straight. I've gotten it early with all of my pregnancies but never this early. These suckers hurt!

It's everything stretching! I liken it to my uterus ripping open lol

I already have it. 4 weeks today. It started lastnight. I remember having it with my girls, so I know it's just going to get worse when I get further along. RLP hurts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->