Horrendously heavy period

firstprincess

Reaction score
dont know if i have posted in the right section.

My afs have always been on time (exception of being preg) and not too heavy.

My af arrived yesterday and is exceptionall heavy. I sat on the loo earlier for twenty mins and blood was just running, when i looked in the bowl after it just looked like pints of neat blood. im using a pad every half hour. not had anything like this since childbirth. i have no cramps or clots. and feel ok, just a bit drained.

what the hell, advice please.

my gp cant see me today.... or call! xxx :shrug::shrug::shrug:

mine are pretty heavy to. but since i've had my 2nd son Gryphon my periods do funky things and are never on time like they should be. I go through pads and tampons about every 2 hours so im not quite as bad as you but i think you should call someone and find out what is going on because loosing that much blood could cause you to become anemic.

Hun, is there any chance you could be miscarrying? Sorry if that sounds horribly insensitive but that's how my friend described hers :hugs: can you get to hospital/ out of hours dr?

Did a test earlier in the week so no thats not the case - but good point. Things have now calmed down, my gp said sometimes this just happens. Hope thats it for a while though! Thanks girls. xxx

Im having this just now, and since September( I gave birth) they have got worse and tonight I was sick with it, what can I use to stop them? I want a life those 2-3 miserable heavy days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->