horrible acne breakouts??

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not gonna lie I already have bad adult acne...but since I got pregnant my face has exploded with mountains of acne.

Is anyone else having this problem?? Is there anyway to combat it??

yup, and it's so damn sore. freederm gel is my best friend, and go says it's OK! it has stopped me getting them big sore spots and then rest of my skin is a lot less inflamed xxx

I never get spots but always get them on my neck in early pregnancy! We werent ttc this time and I only tested because I had a few horrible spots come up on my neck. Damn hormones! Xx

Yep, 12 weeks and still getting it. I hope it goes away soon

My doctor prescribed me Duac Once Daily Gel when I was TTC for my acne which got really bad when I stopped taking the pill.

It dries your skin out in the first few weeks of using it but once your skin gets use to it it's fine and it really works. My doctor says it's safe to use in pregnancy too.

I was LITERALLY just going to post something about this. Mine seems to come in waves- a few days ago my skin looked lovely and glowing. Now I have acne breakout all over my face and chest. Ugh. I use apple cider vinegar diluted with water and exfoliate with baking soda usually it's the ONLY thing that has helped my lifelong acne problem, but pregnancy acne is a whole new thing. :growlmad:

Thanks ladies. Glad I'm not alone. It's horrible!!

I am too, and on my back and chest too which is unusual.

Oh, yes. Foundation and cover up are no match for the massive red mountains covering my face and shoulders! My chest has started breaking out, too.

I hope the acne calms down once I reach 2nd trimester- otherwise it's going to be a scary summer when even more of my breakouts are visible! At least now during winter weather, all of it except my face is covered by sweaters and long sleeved shirts.

littlejune- how do you apply the ACV and baking soda? With a washcloth? How much do you dilute the ACV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->