• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Horrible day & has anyone had a scan at 9 weeks?

LD5

Reaction score
I've had a really horrible day today, I am 8 weeks 6 days and had quite a bit of yellowy-brown discharge this morning (only when I wiped). It's been a bit yellow for a few days, but this morning definately looked darker and a bit more brown, plus more of it. I haven't had any more since, but I'm so frightened. I went to the doctors, and they said to go back if it carried on or gets worse. I'm so scared of having a miscarriage.

I have 3 weeks to go until my 12 week scan, but feel so worried we have decided to book privately for an early scan to try and reassure us.

I was lucky enough to get an appointment for this Saturday, when I will be 9 weeks and 1 day. Has anyone else had a scan about the same time? How clearly did you see the baby, or does it just look like a 'bean' at 9 weeks?

If anyone else has experienced similar discharge too, it would be good to hear how things turned out for you

Thanks
x

I had my first scan at 8+1. I was able to see the little bean and the heart beat, but the arms and legs weren't defined yet.

Good luck!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I also had one at 8 weeks - very little to see but very reassuring.

In the early days, my discharge was very yellow (noticable on white pants) and sometimes a little darker. My baby is fine so am sure yours will be too hun xx

I had exactly this, yellow discharge and then small amounts of pinky brown bleeding at 9 weeks exactly and had a scan on tuesday at 9 weeks 1 day...

everything was fine and she told me that the bleeding came from the sac... that it is normal and not to worry etc etc

I saw my baby at an 8 week scan and it had a head and a little tadpole body with arm and leg buds....
At the nine week scan the body and the head were more in proportion and the brain had grown and I could see the heart beat pounding and my baby was approx 2cm in size... so you can see quite a bit considering how early it is!

good luck, make sure you do an update xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"