horrible day

jellybeansmum

Reaction score
:nope:well long story short hubby was supposed to have stuff sorted this week which he still hasnt done
but im in the wrong cos i keep bringing it up, but he keeps tellin me its gettin sorted and its not!!
so yet another day giving off down the phone at each other, he eventually came home tonight
ignored me didnt say hello when he came in, just sat down with the lap top
so i went to the kitchen slammed the door balled my eyes out for an hour and sat in there on my own hoping he would come in and give me a cuddle
no such luck
so gave him his dinner and dessert he said, il give u a hand out with the plates, so followed me out to the kitchen there was me hoping id get a hug, nope walked straight off and sat down again
sat in silence for another hour or so then he got up and said im away to bed and that was it, we always go to bed together
not even a goodnight or asked if i was coming to
so im sittin in the living room balling my eyes out
i dont f***ing need this :nope:

Don't wait for him to come to you, go to him. You need support right now not him sulking. Talk it out hun, dont be upset alone xxx

no point now hell be asleep then hell be up and away early in the morning
im fed up of him acting like a 6 foot 3 yr old, i warned him that he cant act this childish anymore were nearly parents!!! il have one baby to deal with i dont need it from him too
well if he can quite happily go and leave me upset then im not goin grovelling, hes been a twat and left his heavily pregnant wife upset so bollocks to him

my oh always sulks goes in moods for nothing and dont think he change when baby born he not yet and got 2 kids lol

cant believe him i really cant i can hardly move im so emotional and sore but im gettin on with it im not complainin but hes just giving me hassle and leaving me!
im stuck in this goddam house bored out of my mind and he knows that its upsettin me, but oh no, hell spend more time in work then come home and stare at the laptop and tv, and now this why couldnt he have said are you comin to bed?! that would have at least been a start but no hes gone im balling my eyes out

that ones few days out lol im been induced at 37 or 38 weeks not looking forward to it as its painful my baby already 5lb 13oz ive got pregnancy diabetes my oh acts like hes the pregnant one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->