Horrible dentist GRRRRRRRR

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
I have a problem with my wisdon tooth that has resulted in a reacouring infection :cry:

Anyway i have seen the dentist and have been given antibiotics on 3 occasions now. He has refured me to the oral hospital. Which im waiting on for an appointment. He decided to tell me today that if i dont get it cleared up then i could be at risk for preterm labour. As if im not in enough pain and worried about 2 many antibiotics and paracetiomol. I now have to worry about that to grrrrrrrrr:cry:

Me to. I do no that it can lead to early labour but so can lots of other things.

cant he just pull it?
i went to the dentist today and iv got an infection in the root, antibiotics until next weds when i will be getting it pulled. saying that mine isnt a wisdom tooth, either way i hope you manage to get it sorted.
:hugs:

Awh hugs!

I had a tooth pulled today, in do much pain nw tho! :( wouldn't b so bad if I could take some proper pillsvbut cnt obv .. :(

Awh hugs!

I had a tooth pulled today, in do much pain nw tho! :( wouldn't b so bad if I could take some proper pillsvbut cnt obv .. :(

you can take paracetamol, and if you have any laying about-teething gel might help!

i just had my molar pulled yesterday due to it being infected into the roots, jesus its sore but it only took 15 mins? i have hooked roots and it was a large tooth, i'm sure he could do something instead of being blasé with a mix or patronizing and as a matter of fact?

pppffft, thankfully my dentist is really lovely!

Soontobemum- I took some of them, got to wait another hour before any more ... I want stronger stuff though lol

CLH where r u from? pop into boots and ask for some co codamol, its only low dose but it'll take the edge off the pain til you get it sorted =[ it IS safe in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->