• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

horrible facebook update...

dadzooks

Reaction score
came across this on facebook...

My son fell outta shopping cart on Friday-puked immediately after but seems to be okay just really friggin crabby and gaggy....DH refuses to take him to EDIT HOSPITAL due to the nurse there reporting us as abusive parents last year no telling what they would report now. I'm thinking of taking him for a "ride".

my wife and I couldn't let this go, I took a screen capture and sent it to child and family services. This is not the first time this has happened to her son. The fact that this was posted on Sunday, and she has yet to take the child to see anyone is neglect.

The person who posted this is also a family member... so if my name ends up on some sort of complaint form... I'll probably be the one everyone hates even though I'm not the neglectful parent. I just couldn't sit and let this pass.

Oh my goodness.... how awful. Thank you for letting the ministry know, geez. Really disturbing.

:shock:

Holy shit that's horrible!

I can't believe some people. You've done the right thing. Sod anyone who thinks you're the bad guy for reporting. That child deserves better!

:hugs:

Thngs like this make me REALLY angry!!

The first thing I would do is forget the shopping and take my child straight to hospital...
The parents are going to be racked with guilt if it is something serious and the child gets taken from them... I agree why would anyone put this on facebook? but then again I'm glad they have so the child gets help.. I feel so sad for the people who can't have children and then things like this happen where a child is being neglected :mad:

I'm hoping that a "ride" meant hospital... but who knows?

I agree Niki, if a child begins to puke immediately after a fall... I wouldn't wait 2 days and post an update on facebook regarding the incident.

I'm going to guess her reasoning to post it on facebook is for attention? Sadly the posts afterwords deviated from the concern of a child and towards some racial comments made by another.

good for you for reporting it that child should have been taken to the hospital the minute they were hurt

Good for you for reporting it, how distrubing! You can report someone to SS anonymously

Ay? Call me thick but what does that last bit mean? About the taking him for a ride?
It's disgusting anyway.

:shock: Thats awful...the falls Harvey has had,Im straight up A&E i would rather be safe than sorry...xx

Some parents make me literally feel sick. Children are so innocent and loving. Breaks my heart into a million pieces thinking of anyone hurting a child, ever. :'(

If the child (or even an adult) pukes after they fell that means their brain can be shocked or damaged. The doctor should be seen IMMEDIATELY no matter what. That is so sad, the kid will have a very dark future if he'll survive :S

Good on you for reporting I say...:thumbup:

That is awful, the poor LO.

Some people should not be aloud to have children!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"