• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Horrible heartburn at 5dpo?

serenas_song

Reaction score
I had the worst heartburn of my life last night at 5 dpo. Any continuing to have a lot of CM. Thoughts?

I really hope it means something because I'm having exactly the same. I'm 6 dpo but have had horrible heartburn for the last couple days and have had noticeably increased amounts of CM. Fx we both get our bfps!

Pregnancy heartburn is caused by a growing baby pushing upwards from inside of u... all of the extra volume in ur uterus pushes the acid in ur stomache upwards causing heartburn and acid reflux. So ur heartburn prob has nothing to do with if ur pregnant or not.
Good luck to u, I hope u get ur bfp this cycle!

I hope it is a good sign for you, but I was in the same boat 3 cycles ago where at 7DPO I had heartburn that woke me up feeling naueous and persisted to the next day and mysteriously disappeared. I thought that might've been a sign since that's never happened to me before, but it turned out that was actually a stomach bacteria when it continue causing other problems well into the next cycle. (It's called H pylori if you're curious)

It's just a cautionary tale to not treat every symptom as pregnancy symptom because sometimes it could actually be a real issue. But that being said, usually heartburn is not a serious issue :) FX for your BFP though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"