horrible hormones affecting you too??

AmandaBanana

Reaction score
Has anyone else experiencing such crazy emotional swings?
I cry when something is really happy and cute. If Dh does or says something adorable.

I get super worried about some of my fears.
things that make me uncomfortable just get amplified.
I've been away from Dh for a ccouple days cause we are visiting our families in a different province, and I'm so sad and miss him so much.
Which is weird because he's in the navy!I'm used to going long periods without seeing him and I want to cry I feel so lonely!
The other day I was just pissed off at everyone for having any opinions about our baby. Especially my MIL

How are yours handling!?

Mine have been awful, just like in my last pregnancy I cry for baby commercials and ohh this one song that plays on my son's lullabies, You & Me by Frances England, just thinking about it now and I'm fighting back tears..it's a great song for parents, kills me every time. Fighting constantly with my fiance, he thought I was going to leave him and we never had fighting issues before.. I have trouble kissing him because I can't deal with breath smell, he thinks I don't want to anymore. Yeah, the hormones are so powerful! The other night at work a guy answered me in a rude way and I cried about it till 1am! My poor fiance thought I'd lost my mind, kept trying to talk sense in me but I just couldn't accept that this guy had been rude for the first time and ive always been nice, it was like being 5 on the playground again when this mean boy called me an idiot, I just couldn't deal.

Man hormones suck!
DH is sometimes having a hard time believing a the mood swings are just hormonal and thinks it's something more.

And I tell him over and over its not. Cause it goes away. Must be hard for him not knowing what's going on!

oh I am crying at everything! you know that Avril Lavigne song Sk8r boi? That came on in the car earlier and when she says "too bad that you couldn't see, see the man that boy could be" I got really emotional and welled up, going insane!

Aweee man that's terrible :(

I saw a video of a guy waking up from surgery and talking to his wife. But didn't know who she was.
Kept saying she was the most beautiful and he hit the jackpot by marrying her.

I bawled.

I saw that video before I was pregnant. I have to admit... it was one of the sweetest thing i ever saw. I can just imagine the waterworks if I saw it now!

It's crazy! One mo I'm feeling so content and happy and the next I'm all worried about everything and cross with everyone!
I'm so glad you said the thing about your fears amplifying. I've noticed this so much in the last few weeks. I just can't deal with negative stuff!

The crap bit is just now we can't tell anyone that it's the crazy pregnancy hormones so people just think we're nuts!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->