Horrible indigestion - 1st cycle after bcp

hhimayy

Reaction score
Hello :)

Last time I was in this forum was when we were ttc our daughter 5 years ago. We decided last month to stop the pill and try for #2. I've started doing OPKS around cd9. My cd1 was on 11/7 which occurred a few days after stopping the pill.. I had the mirena for 3 years and took the mini pill for 2 months. I have yet to have a positive OPK which I know is not out of the normal.

My opks have had some faint lines, some medium, and non existent lines. Last week during the first half of the week I was having some pain on my left side, mostly when going to the bathroom (#2 sorry for tmi). Then that subsided and the same day I started having horrible indigestion that has not stopped.

With my daughter I never had morning sickness just indigestion so I'm starting to wonder if I missed my ovulation but even then I don't know if symptoms could even start this early.

I know nothing will be known for another week and a half or so or even longer and maybe I will get my positive OPK by then too who knows.

Looks like I'm back on this wonderful TTC experience. Took us about 5 months with our daughter.

Looking forward to this journey and reading everyone else's experiences :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->