Horrible Night :( *UPDATED*

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
ohhh well its nothings too bad so sorry if i scared ya ladies but i posted a thread about 7pm last night saying i had jinxed myself coz i had sed to my mum i aint actually been sick for weeks just the bad nausea..... any hoo

so i was sick around 6.30pm ish (projectile vomiting) blergh!! felt alot better after that! until my stomach got empty and i felt sick agen so by this time i was ready for bed so i made some oven chips and gravy quickly jst to fill my stomach so i could sleep,, they were MINGIN but forced them down... took my pregnacare tab then got into bed....

finally nodded off then was woken up by loud banging next door coz the house is empty and the alarm was going off so some1 had to come and switch it off.... so was trying to nod off again coz i felt hunger pains and felt sick but b4 i could do so i had to jump up in the dark (no time to switch the light on) and fumble for my bin then BLERGHHHHHHHH

it was all the chips but was really really dry and i nearly choked to death i had to bang on the wall for my mum coz i really cudnt breathe!... so i got all that up (bearing in mind when i was lyin in bed i had the belly ache down there asif i had an upset stomach so this made me worry i was thinking FOOD POISONING) so started to worry :(

i get back into bed with a badly damaged throat wich felt like i had a big ball in it i jst dont know wot was up with it, i kept coughin coz of this sore ball wich was probs a cut from the dryness off the vomit, after 2 hours couldnt get back sleep so went to bathroom for a drink and to look at my throat then next thing BLERGHHHHHHH and it was dark brown like oil :( i was scared again :(

but when i coughed tha last bit up it was bright red blood :cry: now i really shit myself i went and woke my mum up and showed her an she got a bit worried but now i think about how sore my throat was (and still is this morning) im actually thinkin thats the blood was from that! sorry for the big essay ladies but wot do u think?

im so scared of anythink tha can harm these babies :cry:

tell me im jst bein stupid please xx

Few weeks ago I was really sick - sick that there was nothing left sick and after being very sick I vomited a bit of blood - I think its cuz i had been so sick id done something. The bllod wont be from the babies im pretty sure of that, just try and eat light things maybe the chips were too heavy before bed making u sick and like me cuz u were so sick the blood was from all the wretching

yeah thats wot i was thinking coz i nearly keild over from all the wretchin lol, im such a worrier! xx

ring ur doc though hun cuz did ur brown sick u described look like ground coffee? cuz that would be blood...
i read this online:When should I consult my doctor?

If none of the remedies mentioned above seem to work.

If you vomit more than three or four times a day.

If you lose weight.

If your vomit contains blood or looks like ground coffee.

If you lose more liquid than you can keep down.

If you are dehydrated (see box above).

If you are worried about your condition, or believe that something serious is the matter.

just mention it but im sure like u/me said it was due to the wretching

omg now im worried it did look like ground coffee shit im scared now, if i ring the docs i wont get in til 2moz i would have to ring tmoz at 8.30 xx omg :(

speak to ur midwife or explain to ur docs ur pregnant and vomited bit of blood and could u talk to a doc even on the phone for advice or have u a number for ur midwife?
dont panic though ok just mention it and see what they say

When a person vomits repeatedly (especially with morning sickness), it causes small tears in the esophagus and traces of blood in the vomit. I don't think these tears are dangerous, but she should go to a doctor anyway, especially if it's more than just a little blood - i reckon (not that im a doc) this is what happened?

thanks for this i have rang the docs and told them its an emaergency so i have got an appointment for 4 oclock , my doctor wasnt in though i hate seeing anyone else apart from mine, but like i said the 2nd time i was sick i did something to my throat and couldnt sleep coz it was sore and coz of all the coughin due to this i was sick again, i really hope i have torn my throat lol and not stomach bleeding im sucj a softie sat ere crying my eyes out coz im scared now:cry:

my throat is still sore now :(

aslo i know this is TMI but this morn when i went to the toilet my stools was almost black wich indicates blood :( i really hope this is coz i cut my throats and swallowed all the blood .. im so scared i cant w8 til 4 :(

aww sweetie dont be scared. I think u have torn ur throat, if u had a bleed from ur stomach it would usually be quite a lot so it sounds to me like u have wretched too much and its so worth getting some reassurance from the docs when ur carrying twinnies :)

yep u need him to have a peer down into that throat :)
let me know what they say later ok?

Ah hun hope u be ok, u taking iron or anything cause that makes your poo black.

Stay calm, your going to the best place later, keep us informed

this happend to my bf ately and he was sick alot of blood and passed blood it turned out tht he had tore his stomach linning for wretching to be sick so much! hope everything is ok xx

Oh poor you...what an awful night! I'm sure everything is fine...and it's just the vomitting that's causing the bleeding, but it's always safer to go to the DR. just to have him confirm this. Everything that happens while pregnant seems about a million times scarier!!
But try not to worry, just take it easy today and let us know what he says.

I hope everythings ok hun, its probably just from your throat but your better to check x. You make sure you take it easy today!
xx

Ok I would go to ER. I know that throwing up can cause bleeding but normally you need to puke alotttt but since you are sore it is probably from that. When I read the black stools I almost peed myself. I would definatly go in to make sure all is well. Are you sure it's almost black? I have iron in my materna and it makes my stools dark brown. I am sure all is ok and you just put a little tear in youre esophagus but gosh.. Big hugs sweety I will be thinking of you all day. I hope you go or went

im back from the docs ladies and she sed that i have damaged my throat and coz i would have been swallowing the blood then that has caused the blood in the vomit.. glad its nothink bad. even tho its still sore now and i cant swallow! thanks for ur help ladies ur the best! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->