Horrible night :(

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by 1st_baby, Oct 17, 2008.

1. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Max was up every 2 hrs because of his cold , he kept choking on mucus no matter how I placed him ..he then woke and had a fit for 2 hrs and i stayed holding him balling my eyes out ..and all DH can say is " did you break a bone on him or what " cause he was crying so hard arggghhh man i swear ..and he then went back to bed without helping me ..and to topp it off I was gonna feed him and the dam bottle leaked all over so i had to stop mid way and boy was he pissed

I feel like im doing something wrong all the time , max has had this cold now for 1 week and its not getting better should i bring him to the dr's? I gave him tempra but i dont want to over do it on meds

2. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

do you own a decongester? like a turkey baster but smaller... used to suck snot out of little noses? i swear by mine and couldnt survive without it!

3. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

I do have one and use it non stop ..poor bugger is annoyed with mum sucking out the boggeys all night ..I even have the humidifer from vicks and yet hes always caughing