Horrible pain in hip/thigh :(

leanne_h_89

Reaction score
I've had this pain all day in my right thigh, I work on a checkout so I've been alternating between standing and sitting so I'm not doing either for too long.
It hurts no matter what I do, lie down, sit, stand or walk.
Has anyone had this and can help?
I've also got some lovely swollen feet/ankles (kankles) could this be linked?
Any help appreciated ladies, thanks xx

Someone else just wrote about this lol. I've been getting it for a few weeks now. Mines where bump is becoming engaged and leaning over to one side more than the other. I keep getting the pain in my right side. My midwife says its where the baby is pressing down on various vessels, blood and nerve, and slowing down the circulation in the leg. As I've got 8 days left, mine get very painful at times; hope thats not what you've got already as it doesn't get any better :( sorry

o yeh- i soooo knw that pain lol! been bad from i was 17weeks and gettin physio twice weekly which has helped but is expensive :-( A few things i've found ease it a bit is a pelvic support belt (very attractive looking garment lol! took me a couple of goes to find one that suits my 'shape') and my hubby sits wit his knuckles diggin into the side of leg/hip at night to help 'release' the muscle!! If u also get pain in your bum cheek :)blush:) u can do some GENTLE excercises to help such as (i hope i can explain this rite) sit on the edge of your sofa and lift your foot up and rest it on your other knee- sort of the way old men sit if ya understand?! Just the pockles of me tryin to get into that shape usually eases the pain...
Well hopefully u get sorted!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->