• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

horrible time

Natalie Flynn

mum of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
The past week has really worried me.

I'm almost 14 weeks and have no bump, losing symptoms (ms etc...) and have absolutely no way of knowing if baby is ok.

Does anyone else feel (or has felt) like this?

x

yep all the time, I constantly worry. Im off to docs later to check heart beat as ive been having constant cramps. Do remember though hun that sickness and sore boobs does often go after 12 weeks x

I felt like this totally! For me the time from around 14 to 18 weeks was horribly worrying. I lost all my symptoms, couldn't yet feel baby and just got so stressed not knowing if she was ok. It was only when i started feeling her properly that i felt better although even now i worry if she moves a little less or if i go an hour without heartburn etc! Worry worry worry! Try to stay calm sweetie, people said to me when i posted this that i'd know if something was wrong so i tried to keep that in my head x x x

im in third tri and my mate is in second, shes 15 weeks and we were talking about this very same thing this morning. it is horrible cos you have to wait another while for your next scan, and to start feeling bambino moving. i felt like this and i know that she feels like this right now.

i think because your body begins to get used to dealing with the hormones, your symptoms balance a bit and you have this bit where you just wait...

i think its normal to feel like this. easy for me to say but try not to worry, you'll have plenty of kicks etc soon. then you will just find something else to worry about instead. i do!!

good luck x

I fell this same. Im 13wk 4 days and Although I had no morning sickness to start with. Spots and tiredness were my symptoms. Tiredness has got a lot better ,my little bump I had has started to look smaller today but spots are still there . I have a hosp app on 12th may and I just hope they do a scan ! Im sure everything is fine .. This stage in pregnancy is like being in limbo I feel.

I am 13w6d and have no bump. I still got nausea on and off but I can stay up later than before as not quite as exhasted, but I got a doppler off ebay (angelsounds one for £15 second hand) and can find the wee ones heartbeat, which re-assures me a lot. I know that it can cause more worry than reassurance sometimes but I was lucky to be able to hear the heartbeat from 12w4d and I try nearly everyday, and sometimes it is harder to find than others but I like the fact that I can do it to check! So maybe look into one of those?

Around the 14 weeks is when pregnancy symptoms start going away...so don't worry...but go see a dr to easy your mind babe...

I was scared with my first pregnancy and I faked horrible pains and they gave me an emergency scan to see if everything was ok...lol I was 18 so lol

Hiya,

I've been feeling exactly the same, no bump and my symtoms have pretty much gone, it'll also most likely be ages until I get to see my baby again as my consultant books my next scan apparantly and I'm not seeing him until the 11th of May and there's about a four week wait after that.

I've hired a doppler from dopplerhire.co.uk just got the £9.99 a month one for now, it should come tomorrow. I want to make sure that everything is ok.

I wouldnt worry hon, a lot of people feel this way. I FOUND reasons to go to the doctor to hear her heart beat and make sure she was okay. It is normal honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"