horrible weekend :-(

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by ladymilly, Apr 22, 2009.

1. ladymilly

ladymilly proud mammy

I haven't been on much since friday or saturday. I have PND and had to change my medication. On friday my doctor gave me new tablets. Well they had a horrible effect on me. I cried all weekend and couldn't handle anything. it was so so horrible :cry::cry: I went back to my doctor on monday and he gave me some tablets to take to make me feel better. They are only for a couple of days though. I am much better today. not 100% but i'm getting there. He has now given me new anti depressents to start taking on saturday. so fingers crossed these will work.

2. Wombat

Wombat Married mum of 2:)

Oh hun :hug: Sorry you are feeling bad:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Hopefully the tablets will work as they should and you will feel better soon:hug:

3. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

4. KatienSam

KatienSam Mummy to Ella & Faith <3

:hugs: i have been given tablets today as i have PND. Not sure how i feel about it all at the moment. Didnt know tablets can have bad effects on you! :shock:

i am hoping this clears up quickly as i hate feeling weird in my own mind! having no control over it annoys me!

hope your new tablets help hun x

5. babystar

babystar Guest

:hugs: hope your meds work what they got you on?

6. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

hope you have more sucess with the new tablets!

xXx