Horrible weekend

Brunette_21

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score
This is not to scare any one its just a wee bit of advice and a wee rant. Two weeks ago I suddenly felt more nauseous than I had been to the point was struggling to eat and drink. I just thought it was the pregnancy. Then I ended up at a&e on Friday with uncontrollable shivers and a pain in my right lower abdomen. Well the next thing I was in a ward after having an EKG and everything with an infection. I had a uti infection I had no symptoms for and was chronically dehydrated. I also had a slight blood infection. Well after several antibiotics, lots of bags of fluids and a weekend in hospital I feel a lot better and my wee bean is healthy and well. So ladies if you don't feel right trust your instincts as I was told by NHS 24 to take paracetamol and fluid, but trusted my instincts and went up to A&E anyway and I was right.

Sorry about the long post. Just so glad I listened to my gut and my bean is healthy and growing nicely xx

Goodness! I'm glad you're feeling better and the bean is fine. :) Thanks for the advice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->