Horribly/delightfully realistic baby dream!

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Ughhhh, I don't know whether I loved last nights dream or hated it!

I dreamed I was lying on the couch with my partner, my dog and a baby boy. He was supposedly newborn in the dream but he actually looked a few months old at some parts. We were both just looking at the baby in amazement, taking in every single detail and commenting on how he had my partners eyes and mouth but my nose, then we were standing him up and getting him to walk (that's when it got a bit crazy!) I swear I could smell a new baby talc scent and everything, and I actually felt that gush of love that I hear people talk about. I have honestly never really felt as strong a connection to someone as I did in my dream.

At first I woke up and I thought I had a baby - I should be 8w pregnant right now but I had an ectopic pregnancy at 5w. I feel so crap because I felt like my dream was real!

I then got to work and got a letter asking me to go to a meeting about the fact I was absent for 6 days. It is just protocol, but that along with the fact I have my appointment for recurrent miscarriage testing in a few weeks, and we can't try for at least a few months because of the drug I was given for my ectopic. I feel like my dream will never come true :(

Sorry guys, just feeling sorry for myself!

I'm really sorry to hear about what's been happening. Try to view the dream as hope for the future and don't get discouraged!

I'm sorry to hear that! I agree with PP to think of it as a sign you'll have a LO one soon.

Big :hugs:. It sounds like your angel babies are sending you a message of hope, telling you to hang in there because you will have your precious take home baby one day :hugs:

:hugs:

I had a really vivid dream about being pregnancy a week or two ago, and it sucked when I woke up and realised it was just a dream.

Sometimes I have dreams where I'm pregnant or have a baby. I don't dream about it all the time just once in a while.

I have those every now and again. Fingers crossed it's a good sign and you get your 'real life' baby soon!

Aw those dreams are the worst! I've woken up looking for my baby once!

anyone out there ttc and never been preggo or even a scare???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->