horrid boobs??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by lisa_33, Oct 26, 2008.

1. lisa_33

lisa_33 Well-Known Member

hi ladies, i had a chemical pregnangy 2 and half weeks ago....had all my symtoms back for the last week but seem stronger and my boobs just look horrid. they look all red and veiny round the nipples (which look huge) it looks as if my skin has been pulled so tight that its broken, and this morning they look as if they have a couple of brown bits on them!! anyone had this?? grrr xxxx

2. porkypig

porkypig Well-Known Member

I cant say i have hun, mine are just soo heavy and tender at the mo, but just wanted to wish you luck xxxxxxx

3. applegirl

applegirl mum of 1 and adopting

oh hon - I'm so sorry that this is happening. Our bodies do change after a chemical. This time during my (short) pregnancy I started sweating in my sleep - something I have never done before. My chemical was about 2 weeks ago. Then last night - sweating again. Arrrgggghh! Not fair.

My boobs have been permanently bigger since I got pregnant for the first time one year ago.

Are you still TTC hon? Have you ovulated? Many women do get pregnant after an early mc, without even getting a period. Something to think about.

I'm sure you look beautiful hon. Sending you big big :hugs:
    xx

4. lisa_33

i dont know whether i ovulated or not but i have had strong cramps for just over a week which were really worrying me...i am still trying and hoping but i dont know whether my body is just all over the place or whether i just have a really over active imagination!! done a couple of test but still bfn....but this morning i feel a bit chirpier so who knows grrr. did u have any pain after your chemical? thanks girls....lisa

5. applegirl

Hi Lisa hon - no I didn't have pain after my chemical this time, but I did last time. It is just an awful experience :(
    Good that you are feeling a bit stronger. I have been using fertilityfriend.com. I have found it really useful to help determine when I O etc. Esp after a chemical as I expected my body to be totally confused.
    This time things seem to be running normally :) Expecting to O on monday or tuesday. Wish us luck!

And sending you luck and :hug: too hon. Really hope you get your joy soon. xx

6. missbooby

missbooby Well-Known Member

:blush:What does a chemical pregnancy mean?

7. applegirl

hi missbooby - a chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage. You get a positive pregnancy test, but then a week or two later (before your first scan usually) you start to bleed. :hugs:

8. lisa_33

it wouldnt be so bad if they werent so bloomin sore!! and just went to tesco shopping i had to go to toilet when i got there and then when i had finished had to leave trolley to go and do it again....all this is driving me a bit insane....but at least ive been able to stay awake 2day, i slept practically whole day yesterday!! xx