Horrific Nightmares

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Just wanted to know if any of you are experiencing nightmares? Since i m/c i seem to be having the most horrible nightmares..mostly about babies...i dont even think my mind could make up such thoughts in my waking life! Most of them involve me getting killed or not being able to look after my baby!!! :cry: I dont know if this is my bodies way of dealing with things, it makes me feel very depressed to be having these dreams :(

Yes, I have nightmares. It involves me leaving my babies (Jasper and Makena) and saying goodbye and just leaving them, or something terrible happening to them (and it's usually pretty gory). Sometimes I wake up crying. The day after I m/c I had a dream that I had a newborn, and I couldn't find him. He was gone. I woke up looking for my baby, and Rob was like "what baby". It was so sad.

I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I have had nightmares,too, and other dreams that were just plain weird. I hate the ones in which it's so realistic you can almost feel it.

So sorry for your loss. I have nightmares too. They're always baby related for me too, whether it's my 21 month old daughter in danger or the baby I just m/c. Hopefully they'll go away soon but grief can do funny things to you. Sweet dreams hunni xxx

moo. I've had dreams too. Its like I can't even rest without thinking about it.

Sorry you're having such a hard time. I am hoping that I will start feeling better when my periods return. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->