Hospital appt 2mor aft. (Stillbirth mentioned)

v2007

Reaction score
Hi all.

Im just rambling.

I have my 1st consultant appt 2 morro, i have to go on my own because dp has to pick Mollie up from school.

Im not even sure if this is the correct place to put this so feel free to move.

My consultant is the same 1 i had with Taylor, she is lovely and i have requested her to look after me again.

The last time i saw her was July last yr when i had delivered Taylor and as im writing this now i can feel the tears coming.:cry:

Im worried that im gonna sit there and cry instead of saying what i would like to happen this time.

What happen to Taylor was an accident, 2 bad decisions and a long cord and she was breech ended her short life.

All i want is for this 1 to come out screaming, im not asking for a lot.

V x x x

:hugs:. I hope everything works out this time for you. I don't blame you for being scared and upset. You've had two other healthy babies, this one should follow suit. Chin up!

You poor thing. It sounds like what happened was incredibly tough but very rare, so i doubt it would ever happen to you again in your lifetime.

Talk to your doc about your worries - they will def be able to reassure you

pregnancy after a loss is incredibly difficult, but a lot of women on this forum have had similar experiences, so never hold back what you're feeling xx

Sweetheart....I will be thinking positive thoughts for you darling, really I will.

I too have been through similar to you and although nobody can re-assure you that everything will definitely be ok, we can only hope and pray that this time all will be fine:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Please let us know how you get on honey:hug:

:hugs: im sure everything will be fine this time hun x

Aw V, really hope it goes well with your consultant - I'm sure she'll understand if you're emotional honey :hugs:

:hugs: It must be so hard! When i found out i was preggers again i keep thinking i would go to my 1st scan and there would be another blighted ovum. I know its so hard not to worry when something had went bad in the past :hugs:

aaaawww hun , its totally different pregnancy,different circumstances, and everything, i wid defo feel the same tho :( good luck sure u b fine :)

Is there maybe some way to explain to your doctor how your feeling and ask if she'll do a few more ultrasounds to help put you at ease through this pregnancy. MOST are usually understanding and dont want you stressing out about what happen before, happening again. *HUGS* Will be thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->