• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hospital bag..

ShanBearr_19

Reaction score
im sort of lost on what to take
if i pack for a day trip i end up taking to much :haha:
let alone if i know im going into hospital
thing is i dont know how long il be in labour for, how long il be staying in
i know you girls obviously wont know either
but have you got any advice on what i should take??
:flower:

Your hospital should send you a list... you can also get a list on the BabyCenter website I think :thumbup:
I'm like you though.. I go to a friends for the night and pack waaayy too much..
Just think you can never be too prepared.. and if you forget something.. You'll have people to get things for you :flower:
xx

im so unprepared as well...... i should ave done this weeks ago... the thing is everyone is telling me different things as far as what to bring and what not to bring!
i think im just gonna go with my gut and pack what i think ill need. rather have to much then too little.:flower:

im so unprepared as well...... i should ave done this weeks ago... the thing is everyone is telling me different things as far as what to bring and what not to bring!
i think im just gonna go with my gut and pack what i think ill need. rather have to much then too little.:flower:

In third tri they have a good thread about this. Go on there! It looks really handy. I'll be using it :thumbup: Maybe pack 2 bags. Like an over night one for a natural birth. Then another incase you have a c-section and need more stuff? That way it could be dropped off to you?

There's a sticky thread at the top of thrid trimester bit check it out :flower:

the best feeling after having bub is going for a hot shower & getting into some comfortable PJ's! :) my advice - if your planning on laboring in your own clothes... take MANY different outfits/night gowns or whatever. I packed 3 and all were soaked by my waters and crap an hour later! haha. thats pretty much all I took. + camera + heaps of underwear. I stayed 2 nights. :) but yes, the list in Third tri is good. (Y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"