Hospital Bags

~ Vicky ~

<3 Proud Mummy <3
Reaction score
When should I start packing?

I don't want to get too ahead of myself, so just wondered, when did you all pack yours?

I have yet to pack mine lol

I dont have an answer Lol! Just wanted to say your hair looks lovely Vicky!! Have you had it done?
Sorry for the change of subject there!!

xxx

I dont have an answer Lol! Just wanted to say your hair looks lovely Vicky!! Have you had it done?
Sorry for the change of subject there!!

xxx
Eeee, yeah I have :D I decided to pamper myself and totally change it. Never had a proper fringe before, it's weird, lol.

I packed mine around 37 weeks I think :lol:

I have yet to pack mine lol
Haha, me thinks i'm getting ahead of myself :blush:

I just figured as long as I knew where everything was that I needed then that would suffice if I go into early labour... And I am pretty sure that I will be able to take the 20 mins and put stuff in the bag lol!

I know some people have theirs packed and ready though quite early.

I've just only started washing things anyways... so there would have been no point in packing stuff.

I started packing it at about 30 weeks I think, just adding things bit by bit, then I think it was ready around 35-36weeks.

I still find myself going to it now thinking "did I do that?" and checking things, so its never really done I don't think.

I ended up totally re-doing everything cuz I'd went way OTT with things I'd packed. I decided to take the essentials and if I need anything else OH can come home and get things for me, or the Mother In Law says just to let her know if I need anything and she can grab things.

I'd say don't be too organised too soon, you'll leave yourself with nothing to do, I think I packed mine too soon.

I have only just started about thinking what i need for mine let alone packing it lol, i should think i'll do it at about 35 weeks ish.

Oh and love the new haircut, fringe looks great on you hun!!

I havent started mine yet, nor have i started washing clothes or anything... eeek!! I just dont expect this baby to come anytime soon so i want something to do when i get bored :lol:

I've not packed anything yet. I've stated my changing bag which is essentially baby's hospital bag but nothing for me. I'm planning a home birth but I need to do a bag just in case.

I haven't packed yet. I intend to do it when I start my mat leave a week on Tuesday. I'll be just over 36 weeks by then.
I agree with the others - your hair looks just fab!!!! Great fringe x x

I kind of threw some things in a bag, but I haven't really done my packing yet. I think I may get on that today. I am having a home birth so I have to get my hospital (just in case) bag ready, and all of my home birth supplies organized, and I still don't have my birthing pool yet! I'm convinced this baby will be late though lol!

Thanks ladies, for both the hair comments and about the bags.

I have so much time on my hands. I've been off work 4 weeks and still got 9 weeks until i'm due. I'm running out of stuff to do :rofl:

I'll leave it a little while but make my list and get things bought in the meantime.

I started at about your stage and it took me a few weeks to get them all finished so I was happy I had everything I needed. I dont think its too soon to start. x

I havent packed yet but I have a lot of things together on a chair in the nursery just waiting to go in the bag. I got my last few bits to go in last week so just need to put it in the bag.

I packed mine today :D Im all set and ready to rumble ... roll on october 25th!! xx:happydance:

I started mine a few weeks ago, around 32 weeks, I think. Have gone back and added stuff/taken stuff out though, so not finished, but got the essentials ready, just in case.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"