hospital bags

2ndtimer

Reaction score
is anyone thinking of hospital bags. i am a little ocd and have started my list. seriously i have a folder with pregnancy lists, my hubby thinks i am crazy, but i have it started but have promised myself that i will not get anything until the 27th of december when i will then go out and buy everything check it off the list then pack the day after!!! what about you guys anyone thinking this far ahead yet?

I'm super tempted but I like your way of thinking. I should make a logical date too. Good idea. Here's hoping were strong enough to wait lol

I was in asda today and they have 3 for £3 on all mini toiletries so got mini shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodrant, bodywash and dry shampoo for £6 to go in my hospital bag!

Other bits on my list are:

Lip balm
Bottled water
Towels
Maternity pads
breast pads
Multipack of knickers
Baggy t-shirt/nighty
Mints
Camera

And for baby:

Vests
Babygrows
Celluar blanket
Hat
Mitts
A few nappies
Wipes
Formula just in case (they do little pre made cartons now)

And car seat ready to go in the car...

Thats all I can think of for now..
Whats on your list? Im obsessed with lists too I have them for everything!

I like your sons name by the way! Excellent choice ;) xxx

I was in asda today and they have 3 for £3 on all mini toiletries so got mini shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodrant, bodywash and dry shampoo for £6 to go in my hospital bag!

Other bits on my list are:

Lip balm
Bottled water
Towels
Maternity pads
breast pads
Multipack of knickers
Baggy t-shirt/nighty
Mints
Camera

And for baby:

Vests
Babygrows
Celluar blanket
Hat
Mitts
A few nappies
Wipes
Formula just in case (they do little pre made cartons now)

And car seat ready to go in the car...

Thats all I can think of for now..
Whats on your list? Im obsessed with lists too I have them for everything!

I like your sons name by the way! Excellent choice ;) xxx

Whats a cellular blanket :S xx

I have started my list as well, not sure when I am going to go buy everything, but I do know that when I do buy everything I will pack the next day. I know I still have some time to go but I hate to wait until the last minute like my boyfriend does.......

A blanket with the gridded holes in.. the ones that are best because if they go over babys face they can still breathe through :)

oh...my...goodness, i have so much to learn, where do you get these from???xx

ERConnell, I would also add nursing bras & lansinoh to your list if you are planning on BFing :winkwink: !

I'm going to pack mine sometime after Christmas when I will be 30+ weeks I think, as long as it's done by 35 weeks -start of Feb - I'm happy!!

Xx

Thank you! haha

I thought of other bits too:

Nursing bra
Nipple cream
Fresh pjs/socks
Clean clothes to go home in
Hairbrush (lol)

And.. cazlabump you can get them everywhere! x

I think I'm bad because I have Airyonna's bag packed and ready to go..lol

In her bag I have

Her going home dress, sweater and shoes
2 dummies (the hospital will provide me 2 more as part of a gift basket)
Her going home blanket
3 receiving blankets
3 gowns
3 outfits
6 onesies
socks
4 hats
Burp cloths

I don't have to pack wipes or nappies because they will provide those as well. They also give us any bottles or formula if baby needs any.

For myself I will pack

Panties..Hospital will provide 3 pairs but I may want my own
2 pairs of jammies
socks
robe
slippers
lip balm
my makeup bag
breast pads
2 nursing bra's
body wash
toothpaste & tooth brush
Shampoo & conditioner
Hairspray
comb
my flat iron
My going home outfit
Camera & video camera
baby book to get her foot prints in
I don't have to pack pads because the hospital will give me all that I need and a pack to go home with.

I think this is everything I may need but I may add to it after time goes on..lol

i have already put the babies bag together but all the clothes need washing

i also have all my toiletries sorted as ive been ordering mini freebies etc and now i have enough mini toiletries to stay in hospital for about 2 weeks lol (i plan on giving birth having a shower then leaving)

but i havent packed my bag yet

im intrested to see some more hospital bag lists though

so glad i am not the only one, technically i have 2 bags one to take in for delivery and stay and a bag that my hubby will bring on day with going home outfits for both baby and i and car seat etc he can tale my other bag home the day before and just leave us with clean pjs and 2 babygrows and vests and he can then put that in wash and unpack to save so much to be done when i get home. i find you need more stuff going home than coming in!!!! and just a though i also have a second handbag, phone charger, camera, some money for the shop (mags, sweets and juice) lip balm make up etc so i am not taking in my usual one with everthing you dont need ha ha!!! ah the joys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->